• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My slow Buffy re-watch!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hi peeps....I'll be keeping my thoughts short and simple, episode by episode. It will be slow no doubt as it depends on when I have the time to watch.

So far tonight I've managed

Welcome to the Hellmouth

I have to admit I was not expecting to get sucked into this episode as much as I did. Angel mmmmm. Darla I found a bit wimpy although she likes to game play a bit with her food! Buffy was quite cocky when she realised a few people knew she was the Slayer, she was very over confident and too much so, Giles was right to try and force her to stop and think about everything. Although Joss still managed to get across that she hated actually being the slayer. I still think this episode was a good opener to the show as it introduced you to the main characters of season 1 and summed up their personality basics very quickly, even with little back story.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Nicely summary of WTTH. Some different points made on Buffy as a character. I agree that its solid introduction to the characters (mostly Buffy and Giles) and to the themes of the show. Look forward to more.:)

Top Bottom