• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Version of Rest in Peace.

TheGrandmaster

Like a Boss.
Ok so this is my version of Rest in Piece as performed by James Marsters as Spike in OMWF. It's by no means perfect, recorded it on a whim earlier today, so apologies for the poor quality. If you have taken the time to watch it I would really appreciate it if you could leave a post letting me know your thoughts. Cheers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWj2Md8Ovr4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWj2Md8Ovr4[/ame]

Black Eye Guy
Black Eye Guy
Very cool! Make sure to save some things for BB's got Talent!!

Emzzie

Care Bear With Fangs
:0 *squee* This is so badass :p I love it!!!! I love the guitar part starting at "a man possesed".

riceballalien

Spuffy for life! :D
This is absolutely amazing!! You have a really nice voice..and you played wonderful!!! Great job!! Definitely enter in BB got talent. You straight up NEED to. :D

Tasha

Dn'* letthespacebugsbite!
Sineya
Waow, welldone! I love the last part the best. :)
You're great, you should deffo enter in the BB's got talent.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I agree with OM3; I was telling someone yesterday that that song is one of my least favorites as I felt the arraignment did not lend itself well towards Masters vocals. Your version seemed much better. Especially the bridge which I feel was butchered, you treated it as a bridge, not as a wall. Well done.

T
TheGrandmaster
Cheers guvnor :)
Top Bottom