• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My work

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
GORGEOUS!! Simply gorgeous!

I don't watch Bones much but those backgrounds make me want to!

The textures and colour-schemes you use in the first two pieces are really nice, they REALLY suit the captions and I don't know how you do those but they look so real somehow (and like they'd take a good eternity to do!). I also love your photo choice, especially in that second one. Bones' eyes really pop, such a little thing but it really makes the banner :)

And outstanding manipulation in the Holidays one! When I first saw that I had to do a double take, you really did an amazing job attatching the SMG photo to the Bones (well, head lol). It's a fun piece, festive, and really well done :D

S
spuffy
You made my day!

spuffy

Zombie Girl
Thanks everyone but don't you think it's time for a new post?
There you go!
For my fanfiction: waves of fire
1-

This is the coloured version
2-

3-

4-

Randomness!
I don't like this one

This one was stupid

Hm...

Reviews people, reviews!!!

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
Excellent job on all of those, I really like the fanfic covers, the chapter ones, and the last two pieces the most! They look really great. :thumbsup:

S
spuffy
Thanks, Sarah!

The Chosen

Time is all around
Sineya
You have an amazing talent! I like the Spuffy piece a lot*, mainly because I love that pic of Sarah. It's all just really, REALLY good! :D

* This comment in no way affiliates me with the Spuffy ship. Bangel forever, go Bangel. Woot woot Bangel. Lol.

S
spuffy
You're bangel? You always striked me as a spuffy fan, dunno where that came from though lol
palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Bahaha. I love the Bangel disclaimer.

spuffy

Zombie Girl
Here's a new bones piece I know it's not much but it's something at least. LOL

D
DarklyDreamingDrusilla
I like it a lot! The background is great. I love Bones!

The Chosen

Time is all around
Sineya
Whoa. Spuff, that's AWESOME. I LOVE it. If I watched Bones that'd be my desktop like RIGHT now. I love it! :D

S
spuffy
Thanks for passing by TC!
I'd say breath-taking. :) I could stare at them for hours. Remarkable work, spuffy, can't wait to see what you will do next! btw what is Marwa? *blushes* Sorry for asking..

The Chosen
The Chosen
it's her awesome name!
S
spuffy
Thanks for clearing that up TC!

The Chosen

Time is all around
Sineya
That's the most beautiful wall I've ever seen... It's amazing. It's....well, it's AMAZING. I already said that but it's still AMAZING! Lol AWESOME JOB!!!!

Btw, that's an awesome banner, as well! I love patterned background you have goin' on there. Nicely done! :D

S
spuffy
:Blushes: thanks...
Top Bottom