• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Name Your favorite Gunn moments

Wesley Pryce

Angel Investigations
Black Thorn
What are your favorite scenes, episodes, and moments of Angel Investigations and Los Angeles greatest vampire hunter, Charles Gunn? :)

Firstina

Angel's Little Avenger
His reaction on Giselle.
tumblr_nez5ipGUWv1sj726uo2_250.gif

His shiny new axe.
tumblr_mdnur7mJak1qa7yrpo6_250.gif

Yo, English;)
tumblr_m6rjn9pWFW1qa7yrpo4_r1_250.gif

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
His reaction on Giselle.
tumblr_nez5ipGUWv1sj726uo2_250.gif

Haha I love that!

I also love when Wes and Cordy are explaining to him the Darla-Angel-Dru relationship and it kind of wigs him out. Can't remember exact dialogue but I do love that.

And in "That Old Gang of Mine" when Gunn faces his old friends, and tells them that he's not with Angel because they're friends now but because Angel has "the mission" right so to speak.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
-His intro in 'War Zone' 'You expectin' somebody else?' :cool:

- His 'cater to the demon' speech in the W&H lobby. Great moment.

- His buddy relationship with Wesley in S2. Little things like beating him at Risk, working on a case, helping him when he got shot.

To Angel in 'Waiting In The Wings' "Don't be using my words when we've lost the trust!' :)

Throwing his ax at the Beast and then charging the damn thing. Stones the size of bowling balls...

- 'Players'. Almost everything he does in 'Players' shows that he's more than just muscle, that he's smart, cool under pressure and can think on his feet.

Wesley Pryce

Angel Investigations
Black Thorn
Haha I love that!

I also love when Wes and Cordy are explaining to him the Darla-Angel-Dru relationship and it kind of wigs him out. Can't remember exact dialogue but I do love that.

And in "That Old Gang of Mine" when Gunn faces his old friends, and tells them that he's not with Angel because they're friends now but because Angel has "the mission" right so to speak.
I love that ep, one of my all time MEGA FAVS

NeddaSai

Potential
"Your ass better pray I don't look that word up"

The smile he gives Cordelia as a thank you in First Impression.

The bond he developed with Cordy/Wes..too bad it didn't last. It was my favorite thing!!

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
Players, First Impressions, The Old Gang Of Mine & War Zone have great moments, I love his centric episode.
I love that he sings in the episode in A Hole In The World, his line "I was cool before I met you all " in Waiting In The Wings, his scenes in Conviction as a lawyer, I love when he kicks the door of the cage for him & the others to escape and ask a thank you when he succeeded in Peace Out. I also love that he says that Spike mocks him about his private body parts in Hell Bound lol and when he has become friend with Wes in Epiphany.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Some great scenes already mentioned, one that sticks in my mind is he's sat with Alona after she's been turned, and she's trying to talk him until letting her turn him, and you think he's about to give in, but then he stakes her. Not favourite in a good way, but I think it really shows who Gunn is.

All of the above but also:
When he pees in Angel's chair! 'Did Lorne tell you to do that?'
'man I hope so.'

And when 'Drunk' Wesley looks up at him, 'Charles you just peed on my shoes.'

and when he's singing three little maids in his office and quickly changes it some rap when Wesley walks in.

But my favourite Gunn is ballet loving Gunn. 'you got ballet on my matahri tickets' turns into 'the would explain the precision and athleticism - some of those jumps were... you know, I was cool before I met you all.'

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am not Frunn shipper, but the scene with Fred eating in the café was really cute.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
The scene where he moved into his first apartment. You know the one, were it's revealed reconciled with his old gang, and they all found paying gigs as either monster hunters or something, and they help him move, and reflect on how far they've come from being orphaned urchins. They share a pizza, everyone goes home, and Fred and him have boney, nerdy, new apartment sex. It was a touching moment that surely wasn't overlooked in favor of someone babeling about an ancient prophecy that didn't go anywhere, right?

Top Bottom