• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Nathan Fillion "The Rookie"

white avenger

white avenger
Has anyone seen this show? I haven't watched it yet because of all the bad stuff that I heard about the way that Fillion treated his costars on "Castle," and I was just wondering if it might be worth putting aside my personal feelings for the actor.

Echo126

Townie
I've been watching it and I really like it. And I'm constantly seeing him post stuff about the show on Instagram and it seems like he really gets along with the cast and crew. I havent heard anything about castle but I'd like to think hes a nice, down-to-earth guy. But I'll probably google it later just to see what happened lol. Hope this helps. The shows on hulu if you want to catch up with it.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I've been watching this and, a few episodes in, its not bad.
A unique take on patrol officers and the difficult job that they do. I has a nice feel to it.

Worth mentioning that his is more an ensemble cast rather than just 'Nathan Fillion joins the PD' (which is what I thought); he is the main focus but there are two other rookies and their training officers that get character stuff/moments.

Top Bottom