• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Nathan will be in the next Guardians of the Galaxy movie

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
This is awesome news if true. James Gunn & Nathan Fillion go back years, and Nathan did cameo in GoTG. Quite a lot of news outlets are reporting it, usually James Gunn is very open and honest on his Facebook about upcoming GoTG developments, so I look forward to hearing it from him.

I'm a big fan of both James Gunn & Guardians of the Galaxy. :D

white avenger

white avenger
"Guardians Of The Galaxy 2" is being filmed in Cartersville, GA, as in, Cartersville, GEORGIA??? That's practically within walking distance of my front yard. I knew that "Captain America, Civil War" was filmed in Atlanta, but this one is completely new to me. Georgis is becoming a major movie making center. And just to think, it all started with Burt Reynolds and "Deliverence."

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
This is awesome news if true. James Gunn & Nathan Fillion go back years, and Nathan did cameo in GoTG.
Yes, as the voice of this guy.

So voice actor for the first one. Do we think he'll play an actual character or that the movie posters are all we're gonna get as an easter egg kind of thing?

Mr Trick

Scooby
Great news. I loved the first film and Nathan is always very effective in these kind of roles. Good to see such a talented comic actor getting further exposue.

Top Bottom