• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New Forum: Bad Eggs

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
We have a new addition to the boards, 'Bad Eggs', a sub forum of Check In. This is where new members to the boards can post to be adopted by existing members. The idea is so that they will have someone to help them around the boards and have a friend on the boards. As i'm sure you can all remember what it was like when you first signed up and didn't know anyone.

Before you choose to adopt please read the forum guidelines in that forum.

S

Shell

Its a great idea!It'll make new members feel more welcome etc :D

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
Awesome idea...and I like the name...the newbies can kind of hitch on our backs like the lil egg creatures did..hehe

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
Cordy_Chase said:
Awesome idea...and I like the name...the newbies can kind of hitch on our backs like the lil egg creatures did..hehe
All credit for the name goes to Buffy Summers :D

Jenny

Scooby
Yes it's a great idea and I can't wait to adopt a little Boardling! :)

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
lol....Boardling....Now I've got a really weird image of little ducklings following you around....;)

Can't wait for this to get going properly. It sounds like a really great idea!!

E

eset

Of course, i didn't even know there was a check in until I'd been here for a couple months, but i bet a lot of people are more observant than I am.

momentary_grace

Obsessionist
So how new do you have to be in order to be adopted? Lol... honestly, I still don't get some stuff here. But I think it's a great addition to the board -- nice way of finding 'someone' on here to talk to or help you... and agree with above that 'N00b-ism' is very tricky! :)

Lilah

Poll Boy
Now that is what I call nifty, it will make them feel more apart of this fantastic boards quickly because of the help we will support them with! :D

Jenny

Scooby
I think if you're still relatively new and feel that you'd benefit by being adopted by an older member..then go for it! Or just feel free to PM any of the staff, we're here to help! :)

L

lil_slayer

Hey, what a great idea. I think this will help keep membes aswell because they wi;l learn the boards.

A

Alyson

Yea I agree. This is great, at my first board I was scared from everyone, but luckily my sister was there to explain everything, now I want to elp someone esle!

Top Bottom