• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New Here ! :-)

celinedion

Townie
Sineya
Hi! I'm new to this chat board thing, but I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer so here I am. I'm Isha, not Celine Dion and I think Buffy Summers is a badass.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! Everyone shares your interest in Buffy and I joined long ago but stayed for the intelligent conversation and new insights into characters. This is one of the most civil and best moderated fan forums around so nothing gets out of hand for very long.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. It’s not my favourite tv show, but I love BtVS too. One of my fav shows along with AtS and The Fugitive.

Agree about Buffy Summers. She’s also witty and funny which makes her hard to dislike imo, though she does irritate me at times, mainly in season 7. One of the best characters ever. And I’m usually not a fan of teen protagonists, as most of them get bogged down in relationship drama.

Glory’s speech is one of my favourite quotes too.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Greets hope you were is and are looking forward to your time here. As you will find there are many who will agree with you and many who don't, that will vary from subject to subject. It is that variation of like and dislike that helps bring about a friendship.
On that point, when you say Buffy Summers is a badass what do you mean by the term? Personally I view her attitude as one of friendship to all members.

celinedion

Townie
Sineya
Greets hope you were is and are looking forward to your time here. As you will find there are many who will agree with you and many who don't, that will vary from subject to subject. It is that variation of like and dislike that helps bring about a friendship.
On that point, when you say Buffy Summers is a badass what do you mean by the term? Personally I view her attitude as one of friendship to all members.
@ILLYRIAN I mean I don't view badass as a bad thing. I think of it more as how someone deals with conflict, which is why I look up to Buffy because of how she expresses her strengths and carries herself. I admire her strength a lot.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
That's good as Badass can mean some things to many people

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Belated welcome! :D

Your username reminds me of listening to a podcast the other day. Josh Groban was talking about doing a show with a "Celine" and wanting to do a duet but being unable to get "Celine" on the phone to set it up. I kept thinking, well, la-di-dah, who's this young upstart artist who's too big to talk to Josh Groban? (assuming that I, as always, had missed some new cultural phenomenon) It took me way too long to figure out that "Celine" was not some new kind of Madonna, but Celine Dion. Basically, I think of Celine Dion as Celine Dion. You can't just say Celine :p Long story short, I approve of your username :D

And I agree, Buffy's a badass.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Oh Taake, how could you refer to Buffy as badass, as far as I am concerned no part of Buffy's body is bad!

celinedion

Townie
Sineya
Belated welcome! :D

Your username reminds me of listening to a podcast the other day. Josh Groban was talking about doing a show with a "Celine" and wanting to do a duet but being unable to get "Celine" on the phone to set it up. I kept thinking, well, la-di-dah, who's this young upstart artist who's too big to talk to Josh Groban? (assuming that I, as always, had missed some new cultural phenomenon) It took me way too long to figure out that "Celine" was not some new kind of Madonna, but Celine Dion. Basically, I think of Celine Dion as Celine Dion. You can't just say Celine :p Long story short, I approve of your username :D

And I agree, Buffy's a badass.
I love that you were confused about me calling Celine Dion "Celine". I do that with almost all artists haha

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hello, welcome to the forums :D

Top Bottom