• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New here!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Anyhoo, a fun fact: Giles is the reason I became a librarian. I still don't have the epic space that was Sunnydale High's library... I'm also pretty upset I don't have a fun gang to hangout with. That's why I'm here!
Hola! :) We'll be yer gang. We're not ashamed. It's the computer age. Nerds are in... They're still in, right? :oops:

Plasma

Spooky
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hola! :) We'll be yer gang. We're not ashamed. It's the computer age. Nerds are in... They're still in, right? :oops:

We’ll prowl the streets and defend our turf, like any true gang does

icegif-498.gif

Librarian83

I panicked.
First Hello . Do you wear tweed ? . I think you have to in order to get a " gang " & book stacks like that . Remember the first library i used to go to .
I read the catoon books & giggle under my breath . After doing that for a few weeks the librarian gave me the nickname Giggles .

Hello! I don't wear tweed, but I do wear an unhealthy amount of cardigans! I think that counts by today's standards as far as librarians go... maybe. I do ramble a lot like Giles. Thank you for the welcome and library story!
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad I finally have a gang!! 🥰 To answer your question, nerds are in! I wanted to say "nerds are in, baby" in an almost jaunty Xander tune... ah, what the heck... they're in, baby! 😆
Post automatically merged:

We’ll prowl the streets and defend our turf, like any true gang does

icegif-498.gif
Prowl the streets throwing the books at them... I'm down.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
That is pretty much a given that books on the top shelf are away from prying eyes, if the book shelves are 6 ft high.

Top Bottom