• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New Horizons RPG - Revamp

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Okay, so the RPG on the board has been down for awhile. And I think it's time to get things back up and running, I think each time we relaunched this before we jumped back in and filled in blanks as we went.

This time, we will be doing a massive overhaul for the RPG. With the story at a place where we can jump ahead and start afresh still using all the history from the RPG. Allot of the roles will probably need to be recast(if not all!). So I think this is the perfect time.

I'm planning to have the game back up and running in January, New Horizons started back in 2005 so 2010 will be it's 5 year anniversary! (Kinda freaking myself out by how long it's been going on!)

So I'll be opening up auditions over the next few week (not yet, so no need to send auditions yet) but just wanted to put out a general announcement so people can start to think if they will have the time to put into the RPG, I'll be looking for strong players who will be able to take a well established storyline and work with it!

If people wanna have a look through the forum here and see the story so far, and I'll keep you updated when auditions open up!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
RPG Casting Open!

Ok, casting is now open for the New Horizons RPG, and will remain open all month, as I know people will be going away for the holidays, so the RPG won't be starting up till January!

We have some of our old regulars coming back (Lyri, Kean and Angels Baby101), who will be reprising their old roles, and Angels Baby101 will be taking on Dawn!

So check out here for the list of available characters, and if you are interested in taking on a Role you can PM me (Black Eye Guy), and include a list of your top 3 characters, in order of preference, and also a brief audition for your no. 1 spot.

This isn't about getting an audition in fast, so really take some time to write out your piece, there is a list of available characters, and the people that get the roles will be the best auditions, we may not use all the characters listed, so if you put, just say, Nina down as your no. 1 and we don't think she'll be relevant to the story, we will offer you a different role based on your audition!

You can also wait till I get the summary of our story so far up (as I said it's not first come first serve), so I'll have the summaries up in the next week and you can send in auditions after that if you wish!

Any questions let me know!

Slayergal

Future Horse Trainer
Hey sorry I've been gone so long. I'm back and ready to get back into the RPG.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
I don't think they do the RPG anymore.....

right? :)

Actually we are. There is some stuff going on behind the scenes right now, we're really working our butts off, lol, but you'll all see it soon. :D

E
Emzzie
oh! Well good luck then! ;)

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Yep, as per the very wise Lyri, we should have things running asap, anyone else looking to take part let me know! :)

Lyri
Lyri
'Very wise Lyri'? Alright, what have you been drinking? lol

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Okay guys, Myself, Lyri and Kean will be doing a mini story chaper to bring the RPG up to date, we should have it finnished in a few days, and it's just to bring everyone up to date, to bring the story up to date so we can hit the ground winning when we properly start the RPG!

So anyone intrested in joining can send an Audition piece to myself.

Anyone that has already done so, can expect a PM from myself this week with an update to let you know excatly whats happening!

Slayergal

Future Horse Trainer
Hey I'm back and ready to play Angel again. Will be on nightly except for Thursdays and Friday nights if that's okay. Will be running horses those two nights. But good the rest of the week.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
We're currently looking at this at the moment, once we know more I'll update.

Top Bottom