• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New in town

Vulpixx91

Townie
Hi there,

I'm new here and thought I'd say hi!

I'm 27 and live in Belgium. I just finished watching BtVS for the first time (my boyfriend introduced me, he's seen it 8 times). I felt so depressed after finishing it, but luckily we can start on Angel next :)

Last month, we were travelling in California and decided to visit Torrance High School (Sunnydale High!) as we were in the area, which was one of the highlights of my year tbh (my avatar was taken there).

Anyway that's me, I'm looking forward to posting on here!

xx

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Hi! I'm 16 and from the UK. I'd be a bit careful on what threads you look at if you haven't watched Angel yet, unless you don't mind the spoilers.
Anyway, what season of Buffy is your favourite?

Vulpixx91

Townie
I've already read some spoilers, I don't really mind them that much. I'm going to stay away from the Angel-specific subforums for now though :p

And hmm, tough question! I love Season 6 because I found it so relatable. Seasons 2, 3, and 5 share a very close second spot though. How about you?

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
Yeah, you'll probably see a few spoilers but nothing too bad.
My favourites are 2 and 5, 6 was a bit too depressing for my liking but it has some of my favourite episodes in it. Do you have a favourite character?

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I’m 32 and from Ireland.

You have an interesting name. Is it taken from Vulpix from Pokemon?

Angel is a great tv series. Oddly enough, I watched most of it before Buffy.

Who are your favourite Buffy characters?

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Hi! Nice to meet you!
What is your favorite Buffy episode of all time??

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
Hi!

That's a really cool avatar picture! It reminded me that really need to check out Torrance High, and some of the other Buffyverse related buildings next time I'm in LA.

Hope you enjoy the boards, I just joined in May and I already love it here!

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey! Welcome! Really love your avatar. I wish i coukd visit Torrance High or otger Budfyverse buildings someday. Also realky hope you'll enjoy Angel too. Buffy Boards is a great place to duscuss everything Buffy related :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! I get that the later seasons of Buffy can be grim, but not relentlessly grim. You will find Angel to be a little different, a little more adult-oriented and willing to go with some more outrageous themes. And great avatar! I have been to LA a number of times but mostly before Buffy aired, so I never made the connection between the school and the show. The same school was used for Beverly Hills 90210.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Hi there,

I'm new here and thought I'd say hi!

I'm 27 and live in Belgium. I just finished watching BtVS for the first time (my boyfriend introduced me, he's seen it 8 times). I felt so depressed after finishing it, but luckily we can start on Angel next :)

Last month, we were travelling in California and decided to visit Torrance High School (Sunnydale High!) as we were in the area, which was one of the highlights of my year tbh (my avatar was taken there).

Anyway that's me, I'm looking forward to posting on here!

xx
Hello. My name is Mary. :)

Vulpixx91

Townie
Yeah, you'll probably see a few spoilers but nothing too bad.
My favourites are 2 and 5, 6 was a bit too depressing for my liking but it has some of my favourite episodes in it. Do you have a favourite character?
Yeah, I agree 6 is very depressing. It's tough to choose a favourite character, I really like Spike (especially when he gets his soul back), but I think Tara might be my fave. And of course the Buffster herself!

genghiskhan
genghiskhan
Yes I love all 3 of those characters!

Vulpixx91

Townie
Welcome. I’m 32 and from Ireland.

You have an interesting name. Is it taken from Vulpix from Pokemon?

Angel is a great tv series. Oddly enough, I watched most of it before Buffy.

Who are your favourite Buffy characters?
Yep, it's a Pokémon reference :)
My favourite characters are Spike, Tara, and Anya (though it's a shame we see so little of her in the last seasons). I'm also partial to Clem, and of course Buffy herself! How about you?

Vulpixx91

Townie
Hi! Nice to meet you!
What is your favorite Buffy episode of all time??
Ooh that's a difficult question! I think either Becoming pt. 2, The Body (it's heartbreaking but so well-written), or Once More With Feeling (I love how it seems kind of a 'gimmicky' episode at first, but in the end it gets really existential, dealing with issues like depression and life & death). Oh, and I love Restless as well!

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
wonderful picks and glad to see you love Restless too

Kratos

Potential
Yep, it's a Pokémon reference :)
My favourite characters are Spike, Tara, and Anya (though it's a shame we see so little of her in the last seasons). I'm also partial to Clem, and of course Buffy herself! How about you?
My favourite characters are Buffy, Angel, Giles, Faith, Cordelia and Anya, though I like Willow, Xander, Riley, Oz and Spike nearly as much. I would’ve liked to have seen more of Anya in the last seasons too.

I’m not sure about Clem, as I don’t remember much about him. Hadn’t watched BtVS in a long time until I started rewatching it nearly 2 years ago. I’m currently on Buffy S5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom