• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

BuffySlays20

Townie
Hey all!

I’ve been a Buffy fan more or less since the beginning. I remember sneakily watching a couple of episodes with a friend because our parents thought it was too scary for us (then finding out they were sneakily watching it on and off lol). After School Hard I properly started watching it from “What’s My Line ?” two parter and the rest is history. I’ve been out of the fandom loop for a good few years but have slowly been making my way back in this year.

I haven’t read any of the comics post S7 but I’ve heard about thing that have gone down so don’t worry about spoilers. I should mention I am a Bangel shipper. I like Spike and don’t mind he and Buffy together BUT I’m an end game Bangel shipper. Same goes for Cordelia and Angel. I’m looking forward to sinking my teeth (pun intended :p) back into the fandom.

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
Hello :) do you have a favourite character and season?

B
BuffySlays20
I don’t not like anybody but I have to say I love Angel and Faith. I have a thing for dark, troubled, broody characters lol I think Season 2, 3 and 5 would have to be my favourite. What about you? 😊

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! I think you will fit right in, so start posting - there's no seniority here, a new member is given the same respect as us old crocs.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I’m an end game Bangel shipper. Same goes for Cordelia and Angel.

Hello and welcome to the boards fellow b/a shipper. We just finished off 30 days of Bangel but I hope you will go check it out. Feel free to post your answers even if they are late :)

Just curious on the above quote, are you also a Cordy and Angel shipper?

B
BuffySlays20
Yes, I was taking part in that over on tumblr but I’ve been ill the past few days and missed the end. I am not a Corey and Angel shipper, no lol. I like them as friends but not romantically at all.

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
@BuffySlays20 Wow we're similar, my favourite character is Faith and I'd have to say that season 3 is the best to me, closely followed by 2 and then 5. I think all 3 of those seasons are really strong overall, it's just 2 and 5 have more dodgy episodes than 3.

spikenbuffy
spikenbuffy
Me too but for me it's S3, S5 and then S2

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Welcome :) great name ;)

Please post lots and soon. I smashed my phone, so only speak gibberish. It scares the newbies off.

TarasBoyfriend

Unwilling disciple of Eyghon
Sineya
Hey all!

I’ve been a Buffy fan more or less since the beginning. I remember sneakily watching a couple of episodes with a friend because our parents thought it was too scary for us (then finding out they were sneakily watching it on and off lol). After School Hard I properly started watching it from “What’s My Line ?” two parter and the rest is history. I’ve been out of the fandom loop for a good few years but have slowly been making my way back in this year.

I haven’t read any of the comics post S7 but I’ve heard about thing that have gone down so don’t worry about spoilers. I should mention I am a Bangel shipper. I like Spike and don’t mind he and Buffy together BUT I’m an end game Bangel shipper. Same goes for Cordelia and Angel. I’m looking forward to sinking my teeth (pun intended :p) back into the fandom.
Welcome. :) What's your favorite episode of BtVS and Angel?

OldSchoolVamp

Townie
Hey all!

OldSchoolVamp

Townie
I dont trust a "more or less since the beginning" fan. Either u know u are and all in, or not!
Ha giving u s$#t...or am I...
Either way you found your way here so, welcome

Top Bottom