• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

New Project: 'Art Classes'

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
Coming very soon to the boards is a brand new feature which we hope you will like.

We have so many great fan artists on this board that we thought it would be a good idea if they banded together and taught those less fortunate.

So if you have always wanted to learn how to make an avatar, banner, wallpaper etc then head over to the Sign Up Thread and put your name on the list.

We are currently fine tuning the last of the details before classes/tutorials will begin.

If you have any questions please post them here rather than in the sign up thread.

L
Lindsey McDonald
Oh, GREAT idea! I remember when I first started - people were happy to help, but the photoshop topics are all so random and unorganised.
Airam
Airam
Oooh, this is a great idea I'm very excited thanks!!
palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Karma for the cool idea.
HisMrs
HisMrs
Awesome idea! :D
J

JenniferAlice

You guys are all working so hard for great new things for the boards! Thanks so much! :)

Karol

With a soul
Sineya
Ohhh so coooool *_*

I think the idea is wonderful, the MODs are working hard :)

EDIT

I´m trying to sign up, but I´m getting this error message :(

Our records show that you have already registered under the name of Darling. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here.

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
Is it asking you to sign in again when you click on the link?

FYI i've just moved it into the Art Tutorial forum (sub of the Art Class forum) which will be the forum that we run it from. The Art Class forum aka Fan Art will continue as normal and everything related to the tutorials will run in the new forum.

Darling - if you continue having issues while clicking on the link then I suggest you try it manually by going to the new forum while you are logged in.

Karol
Karol
I went there Faith, tks ^^

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
Any idea wen this is going ahead? Is it going to be postponed for BB's BB?

We are still hammering out the details, I wanted to get some work done this weekend but had to take some offline time. It won't be postponed for Big Brother. If anyone who takes part in Big Brother is part of the art class we can work something out for you so you don't have to give up your spot in the class.

Top Bottom