• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New Tutorials?

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
Hey everyone! I am trying to get back into making graphics, it has been a looong time since I made anything. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making some new tutorials, like the challenges that there used to be. I would love to participate in them. I went back to some of the old ones, but the images and everything were deleted. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks :)!

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
I would also love some updated tutorials. Every little helps. It's always great to discover new techniques.

Challenges would be fun too.

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
I don't know who would do them. I am not sure who to mention it too. But I think it would be awesome and extremely helpful! And the challenges push you to do different things which I could really use. If anyone has an idea of who I could talk to, to see if it is possibility please let me know, thanks!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Lyri was the one that did a lot of the tutorials, but that doesn't mean others can't do one if they feel confident enough to.

If there's enough people interested in doing challenges then we could consider starting them again.

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
Thanks nightshade! I posted a thread to see who was all interested, hopefully it will all work out!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
How many people are using Photoshop? I am working on a photoshop tutorial is anyone is interested. Let me know. It might be a few days. It would say it's for upper novice to intermediate users..

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm waiting for @Taake to do a gimp one!
I actually started fiddling with one, :) (very humbly I'll add!)

How many people are using Photoshop? I am working on a photoshop tutorial is anyone is interested. Let me know. It might be a few days. It would say it's for upper novice to intermediate users..
Get outta my head man! :p

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
Get outta my head man! :p
Are you two genuinely the same person? I PM Taake about tutorials last night, I read Pole's post and mistake it for Taake. Then I see Taake's own post below.

You're messing with my tired brain. :(

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I have PS too. My skills are very rusty. I checked the upload dates, and the last time I made anything of worth was 2009.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I spent about two hours on it last night and just scratched the surface. I'll get cracking. I've no major deadlines until Thursday so I should be able to have something in a day or so maybe.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
No, that's fine. I was just wondering if it was going to be wallpapers/banners/whatever. You explained greate.

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
I spent about two hours on it last night and just scratched the surface. I'll get cracking. I've no major deadlines until Thursday so I should be able to have something in a day or so maybe.
What sort of things is it gonna be focusing on, out of interest?

Spanky
Spanky
Was there something specific? Was my answer too general? I suck at ... explaining.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I'm only on Elements 10 :/ but I'd still love to learn more.

Top Bottom