• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New wave of funko pops (including faith)?

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
Is it true that they're coming out with a new wave of Funko Pops, including Faith? I believe they said this before and it never happened...

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
They've just brought out some new Funko Pops in general (such as new Harry Potter ones). I've checked their blog and nothing's mentioned.... where did you hear this? I'd be keen on buying some new BtVS Funkos ;)

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
Those look cute. I don't have a clue if they're really going to make them; but it seems like they missed a good opportunity to release them now with the 20th anniversary.

Tara MacSlay

Townie
Sineya
I NEED a Giles :p

But where is Tara? Or Anya in a bunny suit? Or like a Ben/glory one would be cool too? We don't need 2 Xanders!

Last edited:

Mylie

Scooby
I'm so excited to get Faith and Prophecy Girl Buffy!! I've looked on many websites and they're not available for pre-order yet but I think that's normal since they're just previews and maybe not even done yet.

Dark Willow is also amazing. They're all great.

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
I want Faith, prophecy girl Buffy and Xander with both his eyes!
:)

PirateRachael

Townie
Sineya
Managed to get Buffy and Faith, but how are you guys getting the other pops atm? I've seen spike on amazon but he's around £100...

Mylie

Scooby
Managed to get Buffy and Faith, but how are you guys getting the other pops atm? I've seen spike on amazon but he's around £100...
I think Angel and Oz are fairly easy to find on amazon or other sites like that.

I got Buffy and the Vampire Buffy/Angel limited release pack from Popcultcha last year but I think they've sold out. Those, Angel and the new Buffy/Faith pack are the only btvs funko pops I own.

I'd check on Ebay if I were you. You might find some that are cheaper there.

Top Bottom