• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New wave of funko pops (including faith)?

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Managed to get Buffy and Faith, but how are you guys getting the other pops atm? I've seen spike on amazon but he's around £100...
Might be cheaper to buy from Amazon from America and ship.
Only like £9.... shipping might be around £15.

PirateRachael

Townie
Sineya
Thanks everybody! Thing was I tried to get that 10.99 Spike but it wouldn't let me for some reason? It said it wasn't available but when I checked again it still said one in stock?? It said : Sorry, this item is no longer available from the seller you selected. We'll move it to the Saved for Later section of your Cart. From there, you can click the item to return to its product details page and try another seller.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya
Just got my 20th Buffy and Faith arrive.... Abbs wants Giles next! Can't argue with that :D

Taake

Raise your hand if... EW
Staff member
Black Thorn
Just got my 20th Buffy and Faith arrive.... Abbs wants Giles next! Can't argue with that :D
Ooh, she likes older men, does she? :p Just kidding, a Giles one is what I'd get if I was gonna get one. Librarians ftw!

DagonSphere

Potential
It's a shame that the Spike funko is sooo expensive.

I only have the new 20th Anniversary funko line and the Willow from the first batch. Oz and Angel, I could see getting at some point, as they're not too expensive yet, but Spike, boy he is expensive.

Ripper 08

Life Is Just A Game
It's a shame that the Spike funko is sooo expensive.

I only have the new 20th Anniversary funko line and the Willow from the first batch. Oz and Angel, I could see getting at some point, as they're not too expensive yet, but Spike, boy he is expensive.
Yeah its a shame spike is so expensive, i really wish he was a little more affordable as desperatley want and need him to add to the collection

On the brightside though he hasnt reached wishverse willow or the spike chase (vampire) levels of expense......yet

Vampire Willow

Bored now
Same! I wrote to them yesterday to know if that was normal or not.
they're super vague. they told me it shipped from their 'international warehouse' but refused to tell me where it was. if i knew in which country it was shipped, i could better calculate the shipping times. because from the UK it always reaches me within 5 days.

Mylie

Scooby
they're super vague. they told me it shipped from their 'international warehouse' but refused to tell me where it was. if i knew in which country it was shipped, i could better calculate the shipping times. because from the UK it always reaches me within 5 days.
Great! Thanks for the warning though. I'll just have to be more patient then.

Hope you get yours soon!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya
Giles just turned up!! Woohoo. Abbs (my daughter) is gunna be so chuffed as she is getting him for Easter instead of loads of chocolate, well she'll get some chocolate too, I'm not that mean lol.

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
I now have the 20th anniversary Buffy, Faith and Giles ones! I will probably get the DatkWillow and Xander ones as well. I really want to get a few others, so I'll have to keep an eye out for them, I have the Wishverse Willow one

Reactions: Nix

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Has there ever been a set of Angel pops, featuring Gunn, Fred, Wes and Cordelia?

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
So Xander arrived today and Angel and DarkWillow are ordered!

DagonSphere

Potential
Has there ever been a set of Angel pops, featuring Gunn, Fred, Wes and Cordelia?
I don't think so. It would be fun if they were coming out with one, but I would also want them to include Illyria and Lorne in the first batch.

Top Bottom