• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

New Years Eve Ep.

Which Season / Year Had the best break in episodes?

• 12/8/97 - Ted / 1/12/98 - Bad Eggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12/19/00- Into the Woods & Reunion / 1/9/01- Triangle / 1/16/01 Redefinition

• 11/27/01- Wrecked / 12/10/01- Dad / 1/8/02- Gone / 1/14/02 Birthday

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

fauxindigo

Scooby
In honor of the new year and the holiday and because I love a good holiday episode, which pair(s) served best as the last of the year and first of the year dose of the 'verse? Which ones would've made for the best holiday themed?

I think Hush is the best New Years eve / final episode of the year. It's dark and memorable, scary but they come out stronger from it (Buffy & Riley, Willow & Tara). Olivia being there could've played into the start of the new year (if she stayed) but it ended up being the end of Giles & Olivia so it feels more like New Years Eve than day.

I also love that year for Doomed (return to Sunnydale high) & Somnambulist (I like Jeremy Renner). Aside from Season 4 of Buffy & Season 1 of Angel, I loved the final year of Angel w/Destiny (major Angel & Spike ep) and Harms Way (felt like a totally different show in new year 2004, loved it bc it was still Angel but in Harmonys world, like Xander in the Zeppo).

Priceless

Scooby
Bring on the Night & Apocalypse Nowish are great ends for the year as I really enjoy The Beast and Buffy's speech at the end of the episode is quite stirring and her promise comes to fruition in Showtime. Buffy rescuing Spike and killing the Turok Han give us an optimistic start to the new year, while Habeas Corpses gives us a more depressing and downbeat start to the year on Angel, which actually works well as I think Buffy ends the season on a high, while season 4 of Angel has a pretty unnerving ending.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Definitely Amends and Gingerbread, one of them is the only Christmas themed episode and the other is named after a Christmas treat :D

Edited to point out that Amends is my second-least favorite episode in the whole show, but I can't deny the holiday spirit added to it :p

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
second least favorite?! why do you hate it so?
Top Bottom