• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Aprilfoolskid

Townie
Hello everyone! I am super stoked to join this forum as Buffy has always been my hero from childhood straight into adulthood. Glad to have other Buffy fans to discuss topics with! Best wishes.

Rachel

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I have been here for almost eight years and hardly ever miss a day. You will find that the discussions here are intelligent and relatively civil and the mods will intervene if it deviates from that. Maybe you could enlighten us about your favourite characters or plot arcs or seasons and let us know if you have watched Angel or any of Joss Whedon's other shows.

Oromous

Constantly Tired and Weary
Sineya
Welcome to the boards, Rachel! Buffy is real heroic, ain't she? :D

Hope you'll enjoy your stay. :)

forbuss

Witch
Welcome! I have been on the board for awhile but am new to posting... Maybe we can "show each other around" so to speak : )

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m a straight male and Buffy’s always been my favorite Buffyverse character. I agree she’s a hero. So inspiring and badass yet funny and down-to-earth at the same time.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So, yeah hi. I'm a little confused by the post above as the post by @Nix says, 'Hi welcome aboard.' I didn't realise aboard was your username I thought it is Aprilfoolskid.

Someone's been knocking back the Baileys huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

forbuss

Witch
Welcome! I am a newbie (to posting anyway) too and have been enjoying myself here a lot. If you have any newbie related questions just let me know ~~ :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So there you go Aprilfoolskid, if you have or can think of any weird and or wonderful newbie questions you have just been given permission to ask them to forbuss. That is for anytime as long as you and forbuss are here.

Top Bottom