• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Heya! Welcome to the boards! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Who's your favorite Buffy character? :D

forbuss

Witch
Sineya
Hey! Welcome. I am new here as well so if you have any questions or want to chat feel free to reach out!

Who are some of your favourite characters, favourite seasons, etc?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! It is remarkable that a show that ended so many years ago still has a following that is ready to discuss it. I think you will find there is a lot of intelligence on this board and the discussions are a lot more civil than a lot of other fan forums. Feel free to jump in and discuss things - there is no seniority here. Your opinions are just as valid as mine and I have been here for almost eight years now.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Nice to see you here Amy . The more the merrier & Ethan been here for 8 years & looking at his picture is still the same looking .
So maybe being on here keeps you young .

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Or maybe being on here makes you look like Clem.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Hi! Welcome to the boards!

Joining a new board can be quite intimidating at times and we want all our new members to feel right at home. If you are feeling a little bit lost then why not head to the Bad Eggs section so someone can adopt you and show you the ropes.

Don't forget you can join a "house" in the Buffy Boards School of Slayers and Demon Hunters
Each private forum is for its dorm members only. It's a great way to get to know other members of the board and make friends. After choosing a dorm, you can participate in dorm activities and from time to time there will even be challenges which pit dorm against dorm. Points are awarded to the winners and participants in these competitions, which go towards a running tally for each dorm.

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the Boards! You will LOVE it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! So welcome to the Buffy Boards family! 😊 💕

Amyjones

Townie

Oooo that’s a hard one as it changes through the seasons. I’ve always loved spike and Anya as there characters have always been straight to the point, which I love. Who is yours?

Oromous
Oromous
I'm more inclined to Angel and Buffy myself. lol I like their heroism and perseverance in the face of tragedy and insurmountable odds.

ChaseRules

Sineya
I liked Cordelia a lot myself.

Plus I like Spike s bit since he seems to love being around.:)

Amyjones

Townie
Hi Amy! Welcome to the boards. :cool:

How long have you been watching BtVS? What's your favourite character arc? (Mine is pretty obvious I think ^^)
Omg I first watched it when I was 6 years old, my first episode was bewitched bothered and bewildered season 2 and I was hooked from the. I’m with you with spike my fav line. In 5 words...’OUT FOR A WALK ...BITCH!!! 😂

I liked Cordelia a lot myself.

Plus I like Spike s bit since he seems to love being around.:)
I loved Cordy in angel she really grew on me x

Oooo that’s a hard one as it changes through the seasons. I’ve always loved spike and Anya as there characters have always been straight to the point, which I love. Who is yours?
Oh 100 percent Buffy is my number 1 and I loved angel the series. There’s something about spike that grew on my from season 5 onwards leading into angel that I always loved.

Hey! Welcome. I am new here as well so if you have any questions or want to chat feel free to reach out!

Who are some of your favourite characters, favourite seasons, etc?
Hi, I love Anya and spike as they speak there mind, but Buffy is obvs my fav. In terms of fav seasons it changes like my mood lol I would have to say season 6 though if I had to pick. What’s you fav characters and season??

Welcome to the forum! It is remarkable that a show that ended so many years ago still has a following that is ready to discuss it. I think you will find there is a lot of intelligence on this board and the discussions are a lot more civil than a lot of other fan forums. Feel free to jump in and discuss things - there is no seniority here. Your opinions are just as valid as mine and I have been here for almost eight years now.
Thanks 🙂

Welcome to the Boards! You will LOVE it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! So welcome to the Buffy Boards family! 😊 💕
Thanks that’s so nice and welcoming x

Mr Trick

Scooby
Welcome to the boards Amy. I'm not too far away from you in Morecambe. Hope you have fun here. Would be down for watching some episodes or chatting all things Buffy and Angel.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Hi, I love Anya and spike as they speak there mind, but Buffy is obvs my fav. In terms of fav seasons it changes like my mood lol I would have to say season 6 though if I had to pick. What’s you fav characters and season??
What about Cordelia then ? She had a habit of doing that as well.

Amyjones

Townie

Hi sorry I thought I’d replied to this post, still getting use to the page haha. I’m just as good with technology as Buffy is with retail 😂😂 my fav is obvs Buffy, but I love Anya and spike. Who is yours?

Top Bottom