• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Hi sorry I thought I’d replied to this post, still getting use to the page haha. I’m just as good with technology as Buffy is with retail 😂😂 my fav is obvs Buffy, but I love Anya and spike. Who is yours?
No worries. You have replied to my post. lol

Oooo that’s a hard one as it changes through the seasons. I’ve always loved spike and Anya as there characters have always been straight to the point, which I love. Who is yours?
I also commented whom I like in your reply too, "I'm more inclined to Angel and Buffy myself. lol I like their heroism and perseverance in the face of tragedy and insurmountable odds."

No worries about technology, it takes a bit getting used to, the forum format. I wasn't aware about a number of things too until a few weeks after I joined. :)

Amyjones

Townie
What about Cordelia then ? She had a habit of doing that as well.
I love cordy but as it was high school, I always felt she was more of a bully, till the end of season 2 and then she grew on me. She was my fav character in angel and I was gutted when she passed

Amyjones

Townie
No worries. You have replied to my post. lol

I also commented whom I like in your reply too, "I'm more inclined to Angel and Buffy myself. lol I like their heroism and perseverance in the face of tragedy and insurmountable odds."

No worries about technology, it takes a bit getting used to, the forum format. I wasn't aware about a number of things too until a few weeks after I joined. :)
Sorry I keep trying to reply to a different thread but it keeps answering on a different one 😂 has anyone else had this problem?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I like Buffy too but I also like Cordelia & Faith . Giles is nice too.

I like Dawn even thought some people think she a brat .

Cordy might had been a bit of a bully but you saw that she never mean spirted about it & she did like you said grow . I was so mad at them for
killing Cordy like they did in never seen the rest of Angel .

Last edited:

Amyjones

Townie
Or as bad as she in a lot of stories at driving a car ……… LOL.

I like Buffy too but I also like Cordelia & Faith . Giles is nice too.

I like Dawn too even thought some people think she a brat .
Buffy is the worst at driving 😂😂

I always liked faith, she was just a lost caused with a bad up bringing. She just wanted to be loved. I loved it her and robin wood got together. They both just wanted to be loved.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Buffy is the worst at driving 😂😂

I always liked faith, she was just a lost caused with a bad up bringing. She just wanted to be loved. I loved it her and robin wood got together. They both just wanted to be loved.
You fast . I thought you were talking to someone else & changed my answer . I thought that Buffy let Faith down a bit if you ask me .

ChaseRules

Sineya
And selfish since he took the bag with all the Slayer stuff in it as well.

willoweeds

“we could defeat the mayor with humus”
Honestly Robin was kind of annoying but I liked seeing Buffy tell him off.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Really willoweeds, being a bit kind to that Robin Woods aren't you, that would have been a good time to let loose all that resentment I think she should have had stored about him referring to her being Dawns mom, I saw that Buffy should have seen that as an insult to Joyce.

willoweeds

“we could defeat the mayor with humus”
I really had a love hate relationship with season 7 cause I feel like Buffy never really got to have any emotions. Like, I understand that it’s war but everyone expected her to be okay with everything and it kind of upset me that we never really got to see her break down and yell or cry. Robin would’ve been a perfect chance for that. Even if it was just to just get it all out, y’know?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
WHAT! To use Robin as a sounding board? Though the more I think of it the more I agree with you, one thing though?
If you was to use that Robin as a sounding board, would you prefer him as a bit of plywood or a railway sleeper?

Is this the right time for a dig at someone?
Considering that @Nix adopted you should she not join in?
Or as this thread is for @Amyjpones, where for art thou? Unless you want me to refer to you as W. Shakespeare from now on?

Last edited:

ChaseRules

Sineya
How about slapping Robin. Sure that not what you supporter to do to your boss but if you look at things Buffy really in charge since he helping her with the Slaying.

Top Bottom