• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Nix Arty Bits!

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Love the Faith ones...especially the very first one......then I noticed it seems to be your new banner.......niiiiice :)
Hehe ta :)

Ooh the Faith in the graveyard banner is neat!

Here is a banner set I was doing this morning, hope you like.

Please feel free to set me a challenge or to request something.

Well you asked for a challenge, so I know Spuffy isn't your thing, but some more Spuffy avs would be lovely to see :D

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
You simply cannot have too many Spuffy avs :p I'm only making myself crazy because I'm in a bet wtih @Smile Time that I won't change my av for a week (it's honestly been soooo tough no to change it)
Ha! Forgot about that. Is this the part where I go nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah and do that finger thing? Hmm, maybe I should change my avatar every two hours, just to annoy you...

P
Priceless
Damn you Puppet *waves fist in futile anger and says LOL out loud

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
I always thought Buffy's teeth looked weird in that second still. Like her bottom teeth are gone.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
I need a challenge. Anyone out there that actually likes my stuff and are in need of a new banner combo let me know :)

J

joseph

I'm trying to get back into making arty stuff so I can learn more again. Inspiration is always welcome if you have any! Here are a few of my bits (in this post most are from the lyrical banner challenge).

like the Tara ones. & Willow ones is that anya in the one if I die young.

Top Bottom