• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Nix Arty Bits!

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I need a challenge. Anyone out there that actually likes my stuff and are in need of a new banner combo let me know :)

I love your work. If you want to make me anything bangel I would love it although I'm not sure if that's a "challenge" so to speak haha. :)

Reactions: Nix

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I love your work. If you want to make me anything bangel I would love it although I'm not sure if that's a "challenge" so to speak haha. :)

Any particular episode you love or just a general banner ? I'm up for it :)

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Any particular episode you love or just a general banner ? I'm up for it :)

I'm a sucker for s3 and post s3 bangel. Anything in that era is always great.

An EoD/Chosen would be lovely. Maybe even with the "Shoulder to Shoulder. I'm yours." line! (But not necessary). Thanks!! :)

Reactions: Nix

Nix

🤪
Sineya
@Mrs Gordo
Here you go... first attempt so far.. will do others if you like? :)

zROP0rl.jpg

SteoSEf.jpg

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Beautiful I’ll change this as soon as I’m on my PC. Thank youuuu!
J

joseph

okay can you make a couple with Willow & Tara with miss Kitty & one with Spike & Drusilla with Miss Sunshine you know Drusilla puppy.

Nix
Nix
Sorry ... did you want me to make the banners or Mrs Gordo? I'm having a confused moment lol
J

joseph

okay can you make a couple with Willow & Tara with miss Kitty & one with Spike & Drusilla with Miss Sunshine you know Drusilla puppy.[/Q
okay can you make a couple with Willow & Tara with miss Kitty & one with Spike & Drusilla with Miss Sunshine you know Drusilla puppy.
mrs Gordo said she can do it but if you can do it great.

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
Taking requests for Halloween now!! LOL
I don't know if it's a halloween topic but I'd like... Either Illyria and Dark Willow (I just love them and Fred/Willow) or Vampire Willow and "Vampire Tara" (Lenore from SPN played by Amber Benson, she's a vampire) That's a picture I made for Vamp Willow and Vamp Tara, if you don't know who Lenore is there are two pics of her in the photo.Blend_1_20180721135706.jpg

I'm very happy with my current Frillow banner made by @HowiMetdaSlayer so no hurry or anything, those are just ideas I had (Halloween - because they're all at least kinda evil), but I can't make them myself, because I have no skills to make banners :confused:

Btw your art is really awesome!!! I love it!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
New stuff looking great! For some reason, looking at that banner makes me want to sing - we put the SPRING in Springfield.

Top Bottom