• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Non Whedonverse Art

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Here's a thread to post your art that isn't Buffy, Angel etc related.

I know people like to experiment with other tv shows and films but not often enough to start a new thread, so everyone can post in this one.

Puppet
Puppet
Thank you!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I've got some different movie banners coming that I felt in the mood for. For now, there are these two :D

RbfhWpy.png

hCjilxr.png

BrendanT

OUTLAW
I recently just finished a video game called "Hellblade Senua's sacrifice". This game concentrates on mental health awareness it was just a vivid and very inspirational journey. <3

Tumblr style graphics.

Darkness.

1.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

Until next time,

DeadlyDuo

Scooby

If that's the scene where Lily tells Marshall his dad has died, I think I read somewhere that Jason Segel was given a version of a script where Lily tells Marshall she's pregnant, whilst AH was given the real scene. So in the scene when Lily tells Marshall about his dad, his reaction is genuine.

Another heartbreaking scene. RumBelle did them so well which shows how talented Robert Carlyle and Emilie de Ravin were. I just wish the writers had given them more happier scenes in between the heart break.

Don't suppose you could do some more OUAT banners please? I'd like to see a Neverland one featuring the Neverland characters (Pan, Felix, Tinkerbell, Wendy and maybe a young Baelfire) and also maybe another RumBelle one that kind of charts their relationship? Don't worry if you don't have time or don't want to, I just like seeing your artwork because it's really good. :)

Puppet
Puppet
Yeah, I did hear about the HIMYM one, explains why Segel gives such a visceral reaction, imo

BrendanT

OUTLAW
At the moment of my life, I'm really enjoying this video game called 'Red Dead Redemption 2'.

And by looking at every scenery and moment with the character you play Arthur Morgan is just breathtaking it just fills me with joy.

A Tumblr banner set graphics.

Heartlands.

3.png

2.png

1.png

4.png

Link to Tumblr post {here}

Until next time,

Top Bottom