• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Note to Spike in Touched

S

SpikeRocks

Never paid much mind to the note Buffy leaves Spike after their night together. Always figured it was something brief, of a "had to go" nature (esp since their "follow up" with each other over their night is in the next episode), except I recently watched and this time around I noticed she's written down the entire sheet of paper. Anyone want to muse over what she wrote to him? 😋

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I looked at a screenshot of Spike finding the note and there doesn't appear to be writing down the paper. They're high quality screen shots too.

Priceless

Scooby
Wasn't it sold at auction a while ago? I think it said something like 'Thank you for last night, you told me things I needed to hear. I have to find Caleb, you take care, see you later, Buffy'

Which sounds about right for Buffy and Spike, they wouldn't be too dramatic about it.

Last edited:

TriBel

Scooby
There's a picture of the alleged note somewhere. This is from the Cemetery section here.

"Spike,

You told me things last night that I really needed to hear. I feel stronger now because of you. I know what my mission is and that Caleb's holding the secret to it all. This one I have to take care of alone. You take care too.
--Buffy

It was put up for sale in a prop auction some time ago:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV) (1997), Buffy's Letter To Spike, original / screen-used
Whedonesque : Comments on 7157 : Profiles in History Mega-Auction includes Spike's Amulet and other great props."

@Priceless - Bloody Hell! You got a photographic memory or what? *grumble, grumble*. 😄 The note said more or less what you thought. I'm having enough problems remembering what day it is. 🙄

Last edited:
S

SpikeRocks

Damn, I was hoping it was totally unknown to speculate for fun over, not an actual prop that was saved/sold lol. Anticlimactic 🤦‍♀️ .....contents make sense though, given their talk the next day

Top Bottom