• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Ok the big one, Angel Season 4 v Buffy Season 7

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Shouldn't Jasmine's "World peace" have affected Buffy and co over in Sunnydale?
I thought the explanation for this was that she had to be heard for it to work and they were just too busy to sit and watch the news.

Grrr Argg

Townie
Ok so I have been looking for a form about season 4 Angel for awhile bc while I mean no offense to anybody- I really dislike it. I loved Cordelia Chase on buffy and angel, She was incredible and I really respected her character and her general ark. Season 4 ruined her for me, which is so so sad. yes the connor thing is gross, but it was more than that. They fundamentally changed her, and then suddenly said "oh wait no she was actually possessed the whole time". I wasn't sad when Cordi died bc she died way back in season 3 for me. I am also not a fan of Jasmine at all. Connor bothers me a lot. Basically not a fan but I would really be interested in talking about it further bc I really do want someone to change my mind as I want to like it.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
I think both seasons are the weakest of their respective shows, but on a personal level I enjoy AtS Season 4 more, even though BtVS Season 7 is better structured and tells a more coherent story. But AtS Season 4 is wildly enjoyable, even if the storyline is a convoluted mess. It has some great episodes hidden in the mess (Orpheus, Apocalypse Nowish, Spin The Bottle and the brilliant finale Home, to name a few) and is highly entertaining. Meanwhile, I feel like BtVS Season 7 is the opposite; a decent storyline and coherent arc but tedious to watch and not very engaging.

Last edited:
Top Bottom