• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Okay so fess up... Who cried?

Spuffyy

The Slayer
Well when our beloved, running 7 years strong show ended, who all broke down and shed some tears?

I pretty much bawled like a baby that evening... I didn't see Anya's death coming, perhaps I should have. Looking back through the episodes where Xander and Anya had their misfortunes and I'd be angry at the TV asking "Why did he DO that to her??" it now makes sense why Xander and Anya couldn't be together then. (I hate it none the less..)

I very much hate that my Spikey had to die but at least he went out saving the world! I had been waiting for the final Spuffy moment for weeks and I was just overly saddened to see that THAT was it; he dies. *sigh* The episode just makes me cry every time I watch it overall. Who else?

D
DrusillaRox
i was actually watching it recently going "you can still make it! Don't be a hero! Run you bastard!"
palabravampiress
palabravampiress
Neat banner.
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
I always cry when I watch Chosen lol
Cohen
Cohen
[No message]

Buhbi

Bunnies! Floppy, hoppy...
I actually didn't cry at the end of season 7.
Which is really weird for me coz I'm usually such a cry baby for these things (I cried at the end of season 2 and 5).
But as soon as the battle against all of them ubervamps started I had this knot in my stomach, and when Spike started to flame my stomach had butterflies (not the excited ones, the OMG i cant believe this is happening butterflies). I hated it when Anya died, and I felt tears coming on at the end but I never cried.
To me, it was more shocking than emotional.

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Love the quote in your sig!
S
Skytteflickan88
Me too. Dammit *sob* Stupid silly vampire :'(

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
I always cry during that cheesy scene when all the potenial girls all over the world are recognizing their slayer power and standing up...and I always cry when Spike dies and Buffy says "I love you."

But because she means it, not because she doesn't :)

HisMrs
HisMrs
[No message]
Manda
Manda
[No message]

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I always cry during that cheesy scene when all the potenial girls all over the world are recognizing their slayer power and standing up...and I always cry when Spike dies and Buffy says "I love you."

But because she means it, not because she doesn't :)

My two crying moments as well! I think I've seen Chosen at least a dozen times, and I still cry during the potential slayer to slayer scene!

I remember the first time I saw it I still had a school night bedtime, so I taped it and got up at about 5am so I could watch it before school! (And even back then 5am was a horrendous time of the morning!)

I guess I still had that young mind though, so I never really thought about it being over. I always assumed that it would come back, or there would be a spin-off, or a movie. It's probably a good thing I wasn't old and cynical as I am now, or I would have been devastated!

P

Perny

I think I was more depressed and annoyed that it ended. So I didn't really cry that much. The events through the episodes made me cry, but not that it ended. I was just really...I couldn't believe it was over. A part of me was just feeling "Nah it's Buffy...Can't be over"

The first time I watched the show, I think I cried to nearly every episode. I can't explain it, but after I got into the show, it all made me feel so sentimental, it felt really personal. Now I don't really understand it, but I guess it was the first time I felt like I could really identify with something.

So yes, naturally I cried at the end.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I don think I ever cried during any Buffy or Angel episode; never really seemed a part of me enough to trigger that response.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
I rarely cry to begin with and since I watched the show after it had finished I´d been prepered for a long time that it would end so I wasn´t even near to shed a tear. Disappointed that this was it, sure. But tears? Nah. And I accpeted this ending a lot more than I did Angels. That bugged me a lot. And the same goes for Firelfy but they relly didn´t get an ending so that´s more understandable.

Anya2012

Floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
The only times I've ever cried during Buffy were:

The Gift-pretty obious why
The Body-also obvious
The episode where Buffy learns about her sister from the monk.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I watched every episode of Buffy up until Chosen then, for some reason, I managed to miss the last episode. How silly of me.:wiggle:

But when I saw it on DVD some time later, there was less impact of it being the last episode. I still made me cry though, knowing it was the end of an era. The thing that got me the most was seeing Sunnydale being destroyed - very shocking the first time you see it. And the death of Anya was so fast you didn't get much time to mourn her. Although when you see her body lying there and in the background you see Xander, not being able to find her... ::crying2:

LittleMissLikesToFight

Into Every Generation...
Um, i cried. and i cry each and every time i watch the episode, mostly because all around sad with some of the girls dying and with spike and anya.... but also because i miss it.

Fusions2

Stark Industries Employee
Sineya
I actually didn't cry at the end of season 7.
Which is really weird for me coz I'm usually such a cry baby for these things (I cried at the end of season 2 and 5).
But as soon as the battle against all of them ubervamps started I had this knot in my stomach, and when Spike started to flame my stomach had butterflies (not the excited ones, the OMG i cant believe this is happening butterflies). I hated it when Anya died, and I felt tears coming on at the end but I never cried.
To me, it was more shocking than emotional.

I was the same I never cried at the end of season 7 I was more feeling of "Oh this is the real end, no more Buffy after this" It took a while for it to sink in that no more Buffy was going to be made.

I cried more when Buffy died and when she killed Angel in season 2 but thats it really. Shocked about Anya dying, I didn't see that one coming but I was more glad to see everyone else out alive and pondering on what to do next more than anything.

B
Buhbi
You're like my twin! lol

LorneyTunes

I've been forking!
I cried today at Buffy (watching listening to fear), I cry all the time the last ep made me feel more full of pride and more like I want more. I always knew Joss would have something else Buffy related , look at the magazine how long did that go on for even tho the show has finnished. Now the comics and figures etc its all good x

T

T.I.P

I did, big time. I was in tears for weeks. Also was crying for weeks after suprise/innocence, becoming and the gift. couldnt stop.

NightBird

Potential
I had tears all ready, about to flow down my face but I didn't and still haven't cried.

I think I was in denial and holding onto hope that Buffy would come back and then we got Season 8 as a comic, so ill keep my tears back untill season 8 ends.

olol

Townie
I cried like a baby... I couldnt believe spike was dead and he saved the world and ;____;

Charlie Kaur

Townie
I cried! But Buffy makes me cry quite a lot - not just because it's good at making me sad but sometimes it really moves me. Like the scene in 7 that people have mentioned with the little girl playing baseball or when Buffy tells Tara's family that they (the Scoobies) are her real family. But coming to think of it I cried in most season finales - season 2 when Angel dies, season 4 the final battle (I know that;s not really the final episode in that season), season 5 when Buffy dies, season 6 when Xander makes his yellow crayon speech, and of course season 7...crikey I really am an emotional wreck!

MichelleBFT

Townie
Oh, I cried. Bunches. I actually cry more every time I watch it, because I know what's coming and I have to anticipate the things that make me sad. I build myself up. It's twisted.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I didnt cry. The first time I saw Chosen was on TV and I had missed season 5 and 6 and most of 7 so I didnt really know what was going on. I remember watching it after I came in from work and messaging my mate to borrow the rest of his DVDs (I was only up to s3 at that stage). But when I saw it on DVD after watching the series properly, Buffys speech ment more and I was in shock over Anya dying :( I wasnt too upset about Spike cos I thought it was a good ending for him :p and then he came back anyway.

AndrewCrossett

Satsu Otaku
Sineya
God, "Chosen" almost required a crying rehearsal beforehand. Not just for what happened on screen, but knowing that it was all coming to an end.

That last round-robin quip-fest in the school hallway between Buffy, Xander, Willow and Giles...

Kennedy's "you're a goddess" comment to Willow...

The supposedly mortally wounded Buffy watching Amanda die in front of her...

Anya's death, and Andrew's telling Xander about it...

Spike's big moment...

Faith finally happy, at least for a moment...

Buffy's little smile at the end...

Damn.

Top Bottom