• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Once More, With Feeling... 17 years later & still “Something To Sing About”!

iSlayer

Chosen One. She who hangs out a lot in cemeteries!
I’m pretty sure 6 November 2001 started out like any regular day until ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ aired later that night... the world watched with bated breaths as Sarah Michelle Gellar, our beloved Slayer ❤, heroically mouthed her first musical note in “Going Through The Motions” and DAMN! the Apocalypse sure did arrive for Buffy fans everywhere! 😎🙌💯

(I mean, who can forgot all these dance moves?!) Let’s reminisce, shall we? 😄C1284C17-883B-41A2-98FA-F6C61224DE5B.gif

nightshade

I am a phoenix
Staff member
Black Thorn
Tara's outfit is terrible there, but I want Buffy's jeans.
I recently put the soundtrack on my phone, I can't find my CD of it, but had it saved onto my harddrive, and finally figured out how to put music from there onto the phone.

Puppet
Puppet
I want her shirt, one of my fave pieces of clothing from the whole show!
iSlayer
iSlayer
Agreed! WTAF was up with that outfit?! 😂 Well! Atleast her singing voice distracted us from those clothes.
Ever the styler, Buffy! If you find those jeans... let me know, I’d also love a pair!
Hey! I just did that with the soundtrack as well! 🔥

Myheadsgonenumb

Potential
The musical premiered in Britain on Feb 14th 2002. Sad people with no lives who have no understanding of the significance of this date tend to spend this evening having romantic meals for two. Not me though. Nope. I know what the day is really all about and commemorate it every year.

Athena

Has anyone seen my human vessel?
Staff member
Black Thorn
The musical premiered in Britain on Feb 14th 2002. Sad people with no lives who have no understanding of the significance of this date tend to spend this evening having romantic meals for two. Not me though. Nope. I know what the day is really all about and commemorate it every year.
I just realised that's the thing I've been celebrating every year.... ;)

J

joseph

I’m pretty sure 6 November 2001 started out like any regular day until ‘Buffy The Vampire Slayer’ aired later that night... the world watched with bated breaths as Sarah Michelle Gellar, our beloved Slayer ❤, heroically mouthed her first musical note in “Going Through The Motions” and DAMN! the Apocalypse sure did arrive for Buffy fans everywhere! 😎🙌💯

(I mean, who can forgot all these dance moves?!) Let’s reminisce, shall we? 😄View attachment 11945
great episode Tara sings the best on this under your spell & wish I could stay r great songs.

Top Bottom