• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Once More, with Podcast Episode 23: Sweet in the Streets

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Watcher
Black Thorn
med_image-jpg.8904

We're back after our technical issues! And with all the stress, we figured we'd chill out with the coolest guy in the Buffyverse.... Oz.

In the first of a two parter, we talk Phases and Oz becoming a werewolf and how it turns him from just "that cool guy" to "that cool guy who needs some personal time three days a month".

Click on naked Oz below to download (due to some board upload issues, this links to Libsyn at the moment! Right-click and "Save as" to download the mp3.)

Part 2 will be up in two weeks time ;)

OMWP23-SweetInTheStreets.png

You can search for the podcast on your iTunes, Doggcatcher, Pocket Casts, CastBox or whatever app you use to listen to your podcasts and subscribe to us :D

As always, any feedback or comments, let us know.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Gandalf! @Athena Gandalf!

You two do like to put characters together, Xander/Larry, Buffy/Giles, I even heard a Xander/Riley get mentioned, plus the mention @Taake of poor dead Theresa having sex with whomever might turn up!

I have to agree with you Taake, why would a werewolf go around in circles over a chicken scent!

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
Gandalf! @Athena Gandalf!

You two do like to put characters together, Xander/Larry, Buffy/Giles, I even heard a Xander/Riley get mentioned, plus the mention @Taake of poor dead Theresa having sex with whomever might turn up!

I have to agree with you Taake, why would a werewolf go around in circles over a chicken scent!

Well, I think we can all agree that out of all of these - including Theresa and whomever - Buffy and Giles is the most disturbing!

Xander and Larry would've been cute :D

Top Bottom