• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

One more question on the Status of Angel's Cast

So I've been trying to keep up again but:

Wesley - Dead
Gunn - ????
Illyria/Fred - ????? (Fred is alive? I'm so confused)
Lorne - :(
Groo- ????
Betta George - ????
Connor - ????
Nina - ????
Gwen - ????
HarmonyGoddess - Obviously still alive.

Can someone help me out with what's the status on Angel Investigations and the crew? The whole Season 6 of Angel really threw me off.

Gunn is alive and in LA last time we saw him. Connor is a happy and well adjusted college student. Fred/Illyria is alive and in Season 10 she was working with Angel and Faith in London. Not sure about any of the others, although I vaguely remember Beta George died, but I might be misremembering this.

Gunn is alive and in LA last time we saw him. Connor is a happy and well adjusted college student. Fred/Illyria is alive and in Season 10 she was working with Angel and Faith in London. Not sure about any of the others, although I vaguely remember Beta George died, but I might be misremembering this.
Did Beta George die? I can't remember that, though tbh I did skip his bits a little

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
Is this is the case? What about Cordelia, did she make an appearance anywhere?

Grace

Evil Olive
Black Thorn
Is this is the case? What about Cordelia, did she make an appearance anywhere?
I have no idea about Betta George. Don’t think he died, but not sure.

Cordelia
shows up in After the Fall (aka Angel Season 6)

Top Bottom