• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

One more question on the Status of Angel's Cast

So I've been trying to keep up again but:

Wesley - Dead
Gunn - ????
Illyria/Fred - ????? (Fred is alive? I'm so confused)
Lorne - :(
Groo- ????
Betta George - ????
Connor - ????
Nina - ????
Gwen - ????
HarmonyGoddess - Obviously still alive.

Can someone help me out with what's the status on Angel Investigations and the crew? The whole Season 6 of Angel really threw me off.

Gunn is alive and in LA last time we saw him. Connor is a happy and well adjusted college student. Fred/Illyria is alive and in Season 10 she was working with Angel and Faith in London. Not sure about any of the others, although I vaguely remember Beta George died, but I might be misremembering this.

Gunn is alive and in LA last time we saw him. Connor is a happy and well adjusted college student. Fred/Illyria is alive and in Season 10 she was working with Angel and Faith in London. Not sure about any of the others, although I vaguely remember Beta George died, but I might be misremembering this.
Did Beta George die? I can't remember that, though tbh I did skip his bits a little

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
Is this is the case? What about Cordelia, did she make an appearance anywhere?

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
Is this is the case? What about Cordelia, did she make an appearance anywhere?
I have no idea about Betta George. Don’t think he died, but not sure.

Cordelia
shows up in After the Fall (aka Angel Season 6)

Top Bottom