• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Only people who believe in Jesus are 'good'

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
She comes across as really dense with her reasoning. I had no idea she was religious. If she's that dogmatic about it, I wonder if she had a problem with Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Or did she become religious later and look back on it more critically, like Robia LaMorte did with Buffy?
I would imagine the later more than the former.

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
She comes across as really dense with her reasoning. I had no idea she was religious. If she's that dogmatic about it, I wonder if she had a problem with Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Or did she become religious later and look back on it more critically, like Robia LaMorte did with Buffy?
Like Robia I think, I heard somewhere that she wrote some kind of "Sabrina behind the scenes" book with some stuff about her young Hollywood crazy party life. But I could be incorrect because I never read it myself.

I'm guessing she won't cameo in the new Sabrina though.

Hart said she warned her son, whom she raises as a Presbyterian Christian, about people from other faiths before he switched from a Christian preschool to a traditional school.
I wonder why she switched to a traditional school when it seems like her values remain with the Christian kind, surely there are religious schools for all grades in the US, no?

brinkster130
brinkster130
Private religious schools here are usually very expensive, she probably didn't want to keep paying so much.
Spanky
Spanky
To expand on brinky said, they are also not as favorably looked on when going for college admissions as tradition private or township school. Unless of course you're looking at secular colleges.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I'm confused, how if only those who believe in Jesus are good, as all those in Black Thorn are good does that mean they believe in Jesus, or as Trump might pronounce the name; He'sus tee hee.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Them poor kids, being forced to learn at whatever religiously motivated schools the parent forces them to.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I'm confused, how if only those who believe in Jesus are good, as all those in Black Thorn are good does that mean they believe in Jesus,
But by definition Satanists have to believe in Jesus, right? He's the goatee-bearded opposition.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Really, now that is a stupid comment, do Christians think Jesus is the goatee-bearded opposition?

NeonSlayer

Potential
I'm pagan but was raised in a devout Christian/Catholic household. My parents believe you should treat everyone as though they are Jesus or an angel in disguise so be kind to everyone and do good deeds but also that the Devil & demons are lurking everywhere so be wary and assume at any moment you might get attacked.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Neonslayer,
hello young person, I'm a bit like you. I agree with most of what you say except using the titles/names of christian beings.

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
I'm so not young but in comparison to a Druish Pervonian Wizard I guess I am but a mere mortal.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What's this, a 31 year old tells a 63 year old that 31 isn't young. Then the 31 year old tries to say he/she is a mere mortal, rubbish, no mortal could ever say that a 31 year old isn't a young one. You, you mere you, you.

I blame @Anyanka Bunny Slayer and @Spanky, a bit of fun has proved to be contagious.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
In your case, it wasn't the fun that was contagious. Hee hee.

NeonSlayer

Potential
What's this, a 31 year old tells a 63 year old that 31 isn't young. Then the 31 year old tries to say he/she is a mere mortal, rubbish, no mortal could ever say that a 31 year old isn't a young one. You, you mere you, you.

I blame @Anyanka Bunny Slayer and @Spanky, a bit of fun has proved to be contagious.
I have been rewatching Criminal Minds and even though it starts when they are in their 20s-30s, wow such fetuses. And if I lived in the Shire I would be considered an adolescent until 33 but that's because they didn't have many coming-of-age rites of adulthood like we do. I feel old from lack of accomplishments.

Its one of the reasons I am determined this year to do all of my New Year's Resolutions, it's a bucket list with a one year time limit.

Top Bottom