• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Passion of the Nerd Into the Woods review

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I'm halfway through it. No, I'm not watching a 39 minute review of a 44 minute episode that I don't particularly think is that interesting in one sitting. Also, thanks for creating a new post for this.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Overall, a good one like I've come to expect. And though he loathes the ending, there's no doubt about that, I didn't find it vitriolic. He explained himself calmly and very well for the most part, and surprisingly tongue in cheek to keep it from becoming too abrasive. (He also incidentally pointed out a few things that I think are helping me understand why I prefer the earlier seasons.)

I wasn't sure I was going to watch it all the way through (especially as playing it at a faster speed would make it harder to keep up with in this case), but I did (though in 2 sittings), and don't regret it.

I say that as someone who normally refuses to watch any review (not including reaction vids) that are over half the length of the show (or over 30 minutes for a movie or season review).

Miss Muffet

"Can I trade in the children for more cash?"
I loved this one. Despite the fact it was so long, I've still watched it multiple times :p.

Fir Meit

Townie
I literally just came on here to rant about this episode and Riley's behavior and I didn't need to as this sucked the exact thoughts out of my head!

HushSarah

Scorpio Slayer
I think Ian (POTN) doesn't want to hate Riley, it's always been about the writing. And Joss has always it seems written this character to fail, because Marc has never been the issue here. I love his analysis!

Top Bottom