• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

PinkPistol's Art

pinkpistol

Townie

Sweetescape

Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet.
oooh new art :) I think there all pretty cool but I love "Am I real" very nice :D

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Awwe I really, really like your becoming wallpaper hun! I love the different sizes of Buffy you had, great choice in caps. And the texture blending is just beautiful! I'm not quite sure why, but Angel's tears pop from the rest of the wallpaper too which creates an awesome effect. I may have to borrow it for my screen saver! :)

Fusions2

Stark Industries Employee
Sineya
Those are really good, very good jon on all of them. I love the last one of Dawn its really different with you using a close up of her slashed wrist, it captures that moment brilliantly as fan-art. :D

pinkpistol

Townie
aw, thanks to everyone!
I defnately plan to make more. What are some of your favorite moments/episodes?
Id loev to make some wallpapers based on what everyone else wants to see!

Whats My Line?

btw, I have a few more wallpapers on my [url="http://nextbestthing.winter-rain.com]site[/url] that I havent put up yet if you want to check them out.

HisMrs

The Walking BED
Sineya
Wow, I really love the colors and textures you use. :) They're very subtle but very pretty, and I think the Willow/Xander and the newest Woz one are my favorites. :D Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom