• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

PinkPistol's Art

HisMrs

The Walking BED
Sineya
I really love that newest piece. It's very pretty, with the colors and pictures you chose. :)

pinkpistol

Townie
Aw, thanks everyone!

I'd stll love to know any epsodes or favorte moments that you'd like me to do. I've going through a few episodes to get my favorite parts, but knowing what everyone else wants to see would be great. :)

Just one wallpaper for today featuring Anya in The Body:

I think I want to redo that one and change the font though. it makes it looks messy or something. :/

And one small banner from Once More With Feeling, featuring Tara and Willow:

Anya Jenkins-Harris

Vengeance is what I am.
I love the Anya one. :) That's one of my favourite scenes ever, and you captured it so well in that wallpaper. Awww, well done. :D

pinkpistol

Townie
aw, thanks everyone! I'm glad you guys really like these that I've done because there have been a few I'm iffy about. btw, if anyone wants to use them for any way, feel free. I'm not picky about the use of it, but I would appreciate if you remember who made it! :p

Anyways, just an icon update!

Also, I updated a lot of icons on my stuff for other movies and stuff too if you want to check the portfolio page :)

pinkpistol

Townie
Aw, I'm glad everyones liking everything so far. :)

Now for another update!
One wallpaper from Fool For Love:

and one banner from Anne:

pinkpistol

Townie
Lovely Icons! They're beautiful.
make more ! ;D
haha, i plan to, don't worry! :p
Is there any certain people that everyone wants to see? I plan to get around to them all soon, but if theres anyone you really want to see, or want me to make one for you to use, just let me know the person or episode!

also, another thanks to everyone. I'm surprised I've gotten so many comments!

pinkpistol

Townie
No new art updates tonight, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I COMPLETELY redid my site tonight with all of my other art, so if you want to take a look at the new layout and my nonbtvs art, check it out HERE!

Emzzie

Care Bear With Fangs
The Anne banner? Wow, very artistic and breathtaking. You captured the episode. You are very talented. :)

Top Bottom