• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Planning ahead for my 50th!

TriBel

Scooby
Don't do it. :p
Know when you're beat. The only thing that would drag @Nix away from coffee is Bailey's - possibly her daughter but it's a close run race. 😄 Sex and drugs aren't even on the field...they're back in the changing room looking for their shoes.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Of course sex and drugs are not on the field !! Unless you like the name pervert, but then again you are replying to Anyanka Bunny Slayer sooooooo!
  • Haha
Reactions: Nix

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Know when you're beat. The only thing that would drag @Nix away from coffee is Bailey's - possibly her daughter but it's a close run race. 😄 Sex and drugs aren't even on the field...they're back in the changing room looking for their shoes.

I wouldn't be so sure, Poppet. @Nix is a wild one. The things she gets up to might give you pause...

• Haha

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
My dear Nix, - there, that was nice wasn't it? Sex and drugs might not be the best to be avoided, especially if person the sex to be included with has not been vaccinated (the Flu vaccine don't count). Drugs not to be avoided, paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin.
Tip: How to stop an ache in the ear - Hit your little toe hard with a hammer. You'll forget all about your ear ache.

• Haha

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
To help the good times roll, what are you planning for your 60 ith?

Top Bottom