• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Please remove this Fan Fic

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I began the story, How the slayer began, but the copy and paste method of uploading stories has ceased to work. So can you please erase that unfinished tale.
I am going to write a bit of Fan Fic on the site, but I'll do it with shorter installments. I used to try to do 3 page installments in copy and paste but now I'll be
writing on the page I will limit myself to one page installments and hopefully stop the mass of errors I used to make in the Fan Fics I wrote back in 07.

Taake

Nightmare, dressed as a daydream
Staff member
Black Thorn
Is it this one you mean? How the slayers began

It would help if you added the link to the post. :) Do you want us to look into why copy and paste doesn’t work for you?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Yes I do mean How the slayers began. I couldn't include a link to the fan fic as I have no idea how to do that.
I just figured not being able to copy and paste was a problem on this computer,
it never occurred to me the problem was with the site.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Taake, the problem appears to have gone it was possibly a problem in my printer, something I hadn't contemplated. I have started to write another fan fic so I would like the other one 'How the Slayers Began' to be removed.

Top Bottom