• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Help Please sign this petition!

Summerlilly

Covert Superhero
Hey thanks buffyprops for posting this. You know I signed it! Standin up for Joss! Actually, it's also a really cool petition site. I signed like 5 others too! :)

B
buffyprops
[No message]

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Yeah I signed it. I just don't think they're really going to care if even 10,000 people say they're not going to sign it. I think for it to actually have an impact it would need to be signed by a hell of a lot more.

buffyprops

Potential
Yeah, I have no doubt you are correct...but it made me feel better to actually do something other than just talk about how much I dislike this "reboot" idea.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Signed!

Ok, busted. I just wanted the karma. I don't think it's wrong to sign it. Not at all. But when I actually clicked the link I read "Target: True fans of Joss Whedon's Buffy the Vampire Slayer" which made me sad, and "Find me one person who liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer but not Joss, and I'll show you a liar." Which got me confused. That would mean that a lot of people are liars. Ok, no surprise there. The world is full of them. I for one will continue to be a false, untrue or whatever, fan of Btvs...

B
buffyprops
Yeah, i got the impression the poster of the petition was a little confused...but their heart is in the right place, as is yours!
T
Tasha
your banner!!!
Top Bottom