• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Praying to a Chapel Made Her a Fallen Angel

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
From those holders of the copyrights of BTVS and ATS who deemed it okay for us writers of Fan Fiction to present our world of charms to the un-initiated. And what tales can we present, what a plethora of characters we do present. Who gets the most enjoyment, that is a good question one that none of the scriptwriters of the series can answer, effectively. There is a fence that governs those who write fan fiction though I prefer to consider myself to be precariously balanced on that fence and though I say it myself, I am balanced there quite well.

PRAYING TO A CHAPEL MADE HER A FALLEN ANGEL part 1

Xander had found Willow praying to the chapel, he talked to her and finally convinced Willow into releasing her evil intent. Though he helped her for a while he eventually left her alone. She wandered alone, wondering again if what she had done was wrong that was made obvious to her. Meeting Spike answered her question. “Yeah you ‘eard me, the Angel is a baad girl, hurr who’s a naughty Angel!” exclaimed Spike with more than a hint of glee in his eyes.

So, before Giles got his mitts on her Willow sat on the cold ground and contemplated the equilibrium of the soil. It never occurred to our cute Willow that looking down was the wrong way to look, as it was the Devil looked up he faced directly into Willow’s eyes, a form of hypnotism took place and Willow became a hypnotized being, a being hypnotized to consider herself not just one of the fallen Angels, Willow was hypnotized to regard herself as The Fallen Angel.

She was to be the Devils Daughter and oh what fun she would have.

And Yes, It Will Be Continued.

To Be Continued

Last edited:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
PRAYING TO A CHURCH MADE HER A FALLEN ANGEL part 2

Willow had organized for a spot at the Bronze to be made open to her, she had invited most of her friends and many who were not her friends though she didn’t pay for their entry. She had Xander and Buffy help her to arrange some props on the stage. When it came time for her session she had a tune play, the two speakers were placed on the ceiling so that an air of weird could be obtained, the background tune was Boudicca by Enya.

IN THE BRONZE

Willow asked the audience. “What am I going to do here? Is it witchcraft or is it an illusion? Given that an illusion is something that a person wrongly believes to exist and magic is to magically do the impossible. So, I ask you this, if I should do something that will mean it is possible so therefore I am not doing magic.

Willow asked a person in the audience pick a numbered ping - pong ball from the hat she was holding and say aloud what the number is. “17,” the person replied then she asked another person to pick a book with that number on it from the trolley. Willow asked another person to the think of a word, to write the word on a piece of paper but not to tell anyone.

Willow looked to the audience. “At this point I’ll ask Giles from Sunnydale High school to stand next to me then to hold the book and open it to page 17,” said Willow. Giles wandered onto the stage. “Now Giles most of the people here know that I know you, will you agree with what I said and will you lie for me?” asked Willow. “As you should know by now I will never lie for you,” replied Giles.

“Okay then, so now I want you to count how many times that word appears on that page?” asked Willow. “Okay I have counted them, it was 17 times,” said Giles. “All things considered,” Willow faced the person in the audience. “What was the word?” The person called out the word psychic. Willow asked the person onto the stage to cover the blackboard. The person agreed.

“Before you leave the stage can you uncover the blackboard,” said Willow. The audience applauded. “And for my next illusion, Giles put a large dinner plate in front of Willow. “For this illusion I will use two eggs,” Willow broke the eggs onto the plate. “For this illusion I will need the help of my friend Buffy. The thing is to separate the yolk from the white,” said Willow.

Buffy sits and looks at the eggs. “And for my next illusion I will make a miniature apricot tree grow,” said Willow. She shows the audience that the flower pot is empty.

THE APRICOT TREE

Willow then put potting mix into the flower pot, she looks to it then opens an apricot to put the stone in the mix. Willow waves her hands just above the pot a few times until an Apricot tree begins to grow. Branches form and get longer, blooms develop then fade as tiny fruits appear then grow into wonderful fruit. After her show had ended Buffy asked Willow why she had made such an example of herself?

WILLOW TELLS BUFFY THE TRUTH

Willow replied, “It was to fund my plans, for others to have a room to go to, for food to give them sustenance, I will go back to the chapel to ask for help,” said Willow. “But Proserpexa wanted to ruin the earth,” stated Buffy. “That is what I thought but after I had made signs of interest within the craft I learned about the Chapel and the history of what brought it about.

The Goddess Proserpina’s hand maiden prayed long and hard to Proserpina’s father, Zeus. Proserpina had been trapped and imprisoned by her husband. Zeus told Proserpexa that the Goddess Proserpina would only be returned if the people wanted her to be returned. Proserpexa built a chapel for the Goddess to be worshipped although she never was.

And a little known truth is that the English Queen Boudicea was a secretive supporter of the Goddess Proserpina. She was utterly destroyed by the Roman Army because the Roman Goddess Serpina was an underling of Proserpina, with all support for Proserpina gone their Goddess would rule,” said Willow. “So how will you change what people think?” asked Buffy.

Willow wandered to the bar to get herself a drink. “There are those on my side who wish for her return, I know for a fact that Proserpina’s husband does,” said Willow. Buffy looked to her best friend, “But I heard he captured her.” “And Hades did but those Gods are known by many names to many races, some of them view Hades as the Devil and the Devil is said to be all Evil but Hades was a fair man.

He had rid himself of Proserpina because she annoyed him constantly, knowledge of her being missing became known when Hades tried to find her, he led the search for his wife, a search that he knows I am continuing.” Buffy was stunned that her best friend had become a friend with the rulers of Hell, “How should we know you or refer to you?” asked Buffy.

“Hades referred to me as a Fallen Angel, though that is a name I should only use when I need help,” said Willow. “When you need help, who would you need help from, is there an evil greater than them?” asked Buffy. “No, only those who seek to assist Hades or the Devil will be kind to my pleas of help,” said Willow. Buffy wanted to help her friend but she was in a quandary who would want to help a goddess who they had long known as an evil deity.

BUFFY ASKS GILES OF WILLOW BELIEFS

Buffy went to Giles to ask him what he knew of Proserpexa given that Willow saw her as good. Giles stated that as usual Willow had got her wires crossed that he would search the archives to inform Her (Buffy) where Willow had gone wrong. For many hours he pondered through the Codex hoping there was mention of the evil Goddess.

But Giles was surprised when he found mentions of Proserpexa being a hand maiden to Proserpina, the Wife of Hades. Even the Codex had references to Proserpexa’s search for the Goddess a search that was supported by the highest of Gods. Giles was amazed apologetic that his own beliefs had been wrong.

GILES TALKS WITH BUFFY

Giles had asked Buffy to visit him, when she got to his apartment she asked him what he had to tell her. Giles offered Buffy a fruit juice, “I’m sorry what I said about Willow, I searched through all my books and they say the same even the codex refers to them, it suggests that Willow is right, Buffy became saddened, “Willow said she is going to try and find Proserpina, even I know that she is being held in the deepest depth of hell, I hope I don’t get to write that on her headstone.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
PRAYING TO A CHAPEL MADE HER A FALLEN ANGEL part 3

Many revered warriors of hell were in favour of Willow succeeding in her quest, Hades promised to accompany her to as far as he was allowed to. Buffy had to reject Willows pleas yet after doing so Hades told Buffy, “I will promise to stay with and protect Willow every step of the way.”
Buffy said she wanted to go but thought the powers that guided her would be very upset with her.

Hades spoke to Buffy he explained that no matter what name he was known by in the various denominations, cultures or religions he did not change; Hades called to Buffy,
“Refer to them as God, the Powers That Be, Zeus or the Oracles they would be and are the same.

Just as the other way you might say the First, The Master or refer to me as the Devil it will not change who I am for I am Hades, just as you say Willow prayed to the Chapel she did not, Willow prayed to Proserpexa who was the hand maiden for my wife Proserpina, the daughter of Zeus, to find her and set her free. Once I heard a rumour that she had been captured and forced to go to the ninth level of hell.”

Willow smiled to him and herself,
“Could it be that I am going to go to the depths of Hell for you?”

ONTO THE FIRST LEVEL OF HELL (LIMBO)

“I do not understand that what do you mean by the term Limbo?” asked Willow.
“Limbo, purgatory the place one goes to where it is decided where you are to go to, it is said that it is there the Pearly Gates are though as a deity sees them not how a human might see them, in the literal sense of it being so,” said Hades.

Willow and Hades plunged onto a slippery slope that took them down the ground to the floor at the base of an ocean where the sunlight could flood into and over a vast valley. It was over a sea of beautiful clear blue water. Then a forest presented itself with a circular castle above it on the ceiling was a mountain upturned; its name was Death.

Behind the castle was a replica of the forest and the lake. In the front room of the Devils castle was the tale many time told.
“Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the being who brings the evil.”
Hades said to Willow, “That at each level of Hell the traveler must admit the sins that apply to that level.”

ONTO THE SECOND LEVEL OF HELL (Lust)

Hades took Willow to a pit of boiling Brimstone he told her that they were in the second level of Hell, one where all manner of gluttony must be admitted. Willow was confused,
“What form of gluttony should I admit to?”

“That depends do you wish others to know of how much you sought power?” asked Hades.
Willow seemed pleased as now she had an understanding, as Willow thought of her life, she admitted to feeling the lust, of her will for Tara to be a slave as she had once been to her.

And of the time when she had come from another realm, that even though all others saw her dislike for the other her she really wanted to be with her. Hades seemed pleased.
“Do you like what I have admitted to?” asked Willow.

“You do not understand how I am here it isn’t that I want you to admit to me that it is the truth of lust,” said Hades he took her to a stone square, “It is for you to admit to yourself, now we will go to the next level of Hell.”
“I wanted that power so much that I lied to my mother, I admit to having lied to my friends saying I was one place when I was really in another place,

when a boyfriend left me I said I would be alright when I knew I wouldn’t be just so that I could drink more than I should.”
“Thank you Willow, I think you are getting the hand of admitting your failures that you know you committed.” said Hades.
He smiled to Willow,

“You are one of the more pleasant humans I have accompanied, I only hope you will control yourself the lower we go, the next level will see what you know of as Greed?”

ONTO THE THIRD LEVEL OF HELL (Gluttony)

Willow smiled to herself, “I first remember that feeling when I had to have more of it, before I knew what is was, after I had first used a yellow crayon, I loved the colour so intensely that I needed so much many more yellow crayons. After that I sought the knowledge an education brought me though I never wanted to win all examinations.”

Willow admitted there was a time when I sought more than my fill of knowledge.
“That was when I wanted to have the wisdom to refer to myself as a witch, I so wanted to be different from most people, I was never satisfied as most of what I willed as a witch went wrong though as I soon discovered it wasn’t that I did not know enough it was that I was to desperate to succeed.

Doing what needed to be done had been discovered long before, and in discovering what I thought of as a demonic establishment was in fact an establishment of the good that I had over stated.”

ONTO THE FOURTH LEVEL OF HELL (Greed)

Willow wandered beside Hades she had a growing respect for him a growing like, an admiration of what and who he was.
“There are times in my life I have succumbed to the dastardly incumbent that is greed. The first time I remember that was when in kindergarten I ran out of the yellow crayons.

It was greed that had me wanting to always have another stick of yellow crayon. Though I admit it was never to want myself to own every stick of yellow crayon nor have so much money I could own every stick of yellow crayon made. There was nothing else I know of that had me wanting all of anything.

ONTO THE FIFTH LEVEL OF HELL (Rotten Water)

“That is something I never wanted,” said Willow,
she looked to Hades, he had such a strange look as he faced her.
“I am sure I am right, I would never want that type of bad water for myself oh, does that mean I am wrong, that I don’t understand myself?

That I did not want my pet cat to drink such putrid water that I wanted all of it for myself.” Willow smiled to Hades fort giving her the knowing of herself to make all water fit to drink.

ONTO THE SIXTH LEVEL OF HELL (Heresy)

Hades smiled to Willow.
“I love this subject, to hear how you vented your dislike for the church,” stated Hades.
Willow looked to him,

“I don’t want to disappoint you but I think I must, it isn’t that I dislike the church though admittedly some of them do have weird ways of understanding what is. Many times I have wished untold hatred on the church for liking to torture and burn normal women for them to say the women were other than they were just to gain favour. With all kinds there are some who are good though in the church there are many who are bad.”

“And another who agrees with you is the one you see as God so don’t think too bad about yourself, for it was only in the countries watched over by the Catholic Church that women had torture thrust on them to make them admit to being a witch. Does God love those that tortured and burnt the people,” said Hades.

ONTO THE SEVENTH LEVEL OF HELL (Violence)

Willow thought of what was in her life, she explained to Hades the times she had felt so insecure she had wished violence on another though she had never done so, the time she had wanted a certain man for herself but had never followed through with her will, even when an evil entity had invaded her she allowed good to infiltrate her being to save what was. Many was the time when a form of evil had tried to take control of her friends yet she had forced the good on them in such a way it wasn’t called violence.

ONTO THE EIGHTH LEVEL OF HELL (Fraud)

Hades was shocked to discover that a fraud had been thought of on his attitude, that it was his will to save his wife, that some had seen him become friends with her hand maiden. All the talk of what was had been false. He thanked Willow for pushing him to investigate why his wife had gone, Hades offered to hold Willow’s hand as they pressed forth onto the ninth level of Hell.

ONTO THE NINTH LEVEL OF HELL (Treachery)

Discovering in the mire of despair that Proserpexa had never wanted any treachery on her Goddess, Proserpine that the treacherous blasphemy said about her was all untrue. A massive stone slab at the lower level of the ninth level lifted up and allowed Proserpine to be released. She and the spirit of Proserpexa was allowed to return to the surface.

Hades was hand in hand with his wife Proserpine, Willow was honoured when the Goddesses hand maiden went to the Eighth level hand in hand with her.

To Be Continued

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
PRAYING TO A CHURCH MADE HER A FALLEN ANGEL part 4 The Return Journey

Willow and Hades smiled to each other, Hades went to Proserpina he smiled even sweeter than he had just smiled to Willow and slipped an arm about Proserpines waist. “I’ve missed you so much,” he said. Willow walked closer to Proserpexa, she was glad to be there as Proserpexa slid her arm around Willow’s waist, aptly surprised Willow felt a tingle of happiness pass through her as they clambered to be close to each other she wasn’t sure if she should be happy.

Willow felt it wasn’t her right to be so happy so she moved to the side a bit and held her hand to Prserpexa’s hand. It felt so much better to hold the hand of a hand maiden to a Goddess. They felt an ease as the people met were less likely to be treacherous though they realised each one would be willing to be not what they said they were.

UP ONTO THE EIGHTH LEVEL OF HELL (Fraud)

Wandering about on the eighth level the hero and three heroines saw those who had acted so treacherously to them on the surface of the world, they knew the worst part of Hell was what waited for them and as such those who said they were the guides were in fact the guards. Hades was glad they had been found guilty by the others and had been ordered to be sent to the ninth level. He watches the girls go up to the next place,

ONTO THE SEVENTH LEVEL OF HELL (Violence)

Willow said to Hades about the annoyance that she had felt about the many people who had created such fraud on them to heap the lashings of treachery on the Goddess and her Hand Maiden. Willow continued to air her annoyance to Hades, she was so intent to serve such major lashings on those who had wished so much harm on her new friends.

ONTO THE SIXTH LEVEL OF HELL (Heresy)

Falling on up to the next level, the level of the heretic. The four of them felt like they were starting to create a new form of heresy knowing full well that anyone who did would reacted with so much indignation that a violent encounter was always a possibilty. Proserpexa thought it should have felt suitable for anyone they thought of being guilty of heresy to defend themselves with such vigour to find themselves on the slippery slope that would see them in the next level of Hell.

ONTO THE FIFTH LEVEL OF HELL (Rotten Water)

They casually walked beside the waters of a lake, Proserpina whispered to Proserpexa upon when they both removed all of their clothing: they both stood on the shore each of them had a statuesque figure, as Hades agreed with himself; his wife was a Goddess! They dove into the waters of the lake causing the waters they had just touched to be as clear and fresh as Rotten Water could never be.

Hades and Willow wandered into the water, it was Willow who noticed it was all wrong first when she took a mouthful of water and described how it was. She then began to grin, she questioned Hades why the normally cold waters of the lake were as warm as it was near them? Hades smiled embarrassingly, he knew of the predicament his wife and Proserpexa were placing them in.

Willow and Hades quickly swam to the shore and while getting dressed he called and waved to them to the statuesque young women to swim towards him. He met them both as they came from the water, offering each of them their clothes. “You have made the waters of the lake become as fresh as any may see and not be Rotten as it should be,” he said. Proserpine turned and looked at the waters of the lake, the splattering of scum on the top was no longer there.

As Hades said it all appeared as fresh as could be, each of them dressed as quick as they could and ran up to be in the fourth level.

ONTO THE FOURTH LEVEL OF HELL (Greed)

Such was their entrance into the fourth level from the fifth level that great confusion was made by those falling down to be so bad. They questioned how it was possible for anyone to make good of themselves for being in Hell. The anger displayed by Hades only served to inflict the greed the offender decreed on Hades though he didn’t know he was Hades.

The offender struck out at Hades who smiled when Proserpine referred to him by name. The person knew he had just earnt himself a trip to the seventh level. It was Proserpexa who told him of the history of Hell. That Hell had been created by God as a place of punishment that the Angel who caused violence on his creations God forced Hades, or him known as The Devil to be forced into there.

God was worried that the Angel he once knew as his friend would rebel against him the Angel enjoyed showed how much he liked it there, to force those who had displeased God, though it may be said the devil began to live with greed, or that he just enjoyed living the life where he became known as he who was the figurehead of Hell.

ONTO THE THIRD LEVEL OF HELL (Gluttony)

Proserpexa sidled up to Willow, she asked her if she thought it was pure gluttony of her for her arms to be enveloped around her body. Willow smiled as she had become infatuated with her and she wished that Proserpexa would pull her body closer to her. Willow was unsure how much she should react with pleasure to what was being done to her.

Hades smiled to Willow he told her to show her pleasure as much as she liked, “To hold Proserpexa close and to kiss her as much as you want to for you are with me and I see you as a friend. Please Willow let everyone here know if you have fallen in love with my wife’s hand maiden for if you do then they might think that they can, I will enjoy accusing them of gluttony and saying it should be seen as greed.”

ONTO THE SECOND LEVEL OF HELL (Lust)

As they jumped up to the next level Proserpine told her hand maiden to seek as much attention as she could from Willow not that Proserpexa minded to feel the warmth from Willow or to feel the rising passion when their lips met and they were pushed firmly onto the others. Hades smiled though he was unaware who displayed the most passion, he looked at Proserpine and felt just a tinge of jealousy.

ONTO THE FIRST LEVEL OF HELL (LIMBO)

After walking through the arched tunnel the four new found friends wandered into the garden of purgatory, each of them could see beautiful surroundings around them.

ON THE SURFACE OF THE WORLD

At the place where Hades looked he saw Proserpine amongst the Beech trees, Proserpexa saw Willow walking through the fields of wild flowers, Proserpine felt at ease as she watched the breeze waft through the Daffodils, Willow happily grinned at Proserpexa as she brushed against the fragrant roses. Willow spoke to Hades she told him Giles would take her abroad for what she had done to her other friends. “Know that I will contact the hand maiden of your wife,” said Willow.

To Be Continued

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
I am not sure why but it feels like something John Lennon would write. 😄 Maybe it is about the way you twist the sentence structures. By the way, are you British? If you are, that would explain some similarities. I like the four chapters so far. 😄

And of the time when she had come from another realm, that even though all others saw her dislike for the other her she really wanted to be with her.
Since English is not my first language and for quite some time I've been dealing with technical reports rather than literary works, trying to make sense of parts like the one above without punctuation marks requires a bit of work but it is fun. Sometimes the meaning only becomes clear in context and sometimes I don't understand what's going on and give up but I like trying to figure them out. This way, when reading for the first time I invest more in understanding the language structure and less in comprehending the meaning. Then I have to read again to be able to actually get what's really going on in the subtext (if it is intended.) Reading A Spaniard in the Works was a similar experience but it was weirder since there were a lot of made-up words and other wordplays. 😅

Some of my favourite parts:

Willow asked the audience. “What am I going to do here? Is it witchcraft or is it an illusion? Given that an illusion is something that a person wrongly believes to exist and magic is to magically do the impossible. So, I ask you this, if I should do something that will mean it is possible so therefore I am not doing magic.
“Now Giles most of the people here know that I know you, will you agree with what I said and will you lie for me?” asked Willow. “As you should know by now I will never lie for you,” replied Giles.
Many was the time when a form of evil had tried to take control of her friends yet she had forced the good on them in such a way it wasn’t called violence.
It felt so much better to hold the hand of a hand maiden to a Goddess.
I read these passages for the first time; as I said, I haven't yet grasped, for example, the intention of the Bronze scene or Willow's journey to Inferno. I should read again another time to be able to comment on the content in a more meaningful way.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Thanks. Nice to be appreciated. Willow's journey was to help a friend find her friend and become an appreciated friend in the process.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I am sorry the next installment has taken so long to do. I have written two next bits but neither of them were good enough.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
PRAYING TO A CHURCH MADE HER A FALLEN ANGEL

part 5 Taking New Paths To Follow

Willow smiled to each one of her followers that she had gained once the word of her path had become known of her way that she had helped to resurrected Proserpine. Willow had even sought to apologize to Hades, Proserpine and Proserpexa. Being a forgiving person she didn’t want the manner her followers had urged her to follow as have them fall to the guilt they unknowingly given to themselves.

Willow saw fit to take the guilt her followers had taken it upon themselves to give to her that left the followers of Willow willing to follow her orders when constructing the glorious chapel. Willow had taken what was said in many texts about the world what the difference between a church and a chapel were, she even allowed herself to accept the references from the bible in and of Hell to offer the truth.

In that book it specified that a church was a place of worship for all Christians and also a place where the unsuspecting Demon could be trapped within its walls, where underneath the worshipping area was a place where the dead could be laid to rest, known as the Catacombs. Willow chose to ignore the gargoyles that were spread about the gutters of the roof.

If she had accepted to describe why the gargoyles were said to move about the roof she may have found herself faced with why some gargoyles looked like werewolves: “such is the will of God,” was a friends excuse. Above the highly raked roof stood the spire where a clock could be placed with bells. Within the walls of the church would there be many rooms where those who led the services could prepare themselves for the congregation to see and hear them.

A piped organ could be promoted in a place of glory for the choir to offer the human sounds of the voice to, for God to know the humans could still give grace to his belief. The altar gave the test of battling the demons a place for the believers of God to worship.

Close to the entrance of the church there would be sited the meeting hall, a place where the leaders of the church could meet to discuss future events, where the protectors of the beauty of the church could talk of its beautification for times, much like the Harvest Festival. It was also where the congregation could go to worship when a demon had been drawn into the walls of the church.

As a rule were the humans not allowed to witness either Goddesses or the soldiers of Gods Army in ending a demon with the all hallowed Silver Sphere.
The steps of a meeting house were built to stop any access to a demon whereas the church was built as a magnet for all demons to enter it even those of Gods demons, it was in a church where a demon could be expelled from life yet not in a meeting hall.

Built where the leaders of a church saw a need to build a chapel, it was a building where those who could protect a churches congregation go for help. God had given permission for those he had created to live to protect others of his creation.

At a time of attack the chapel could be home to the vampires he had created to give support to the Angels. Though he had created the first one of these by accident they had proven themselves to be most helpful to many of his creation.

The ones kept secret were witches, the day he ventured to the seas he wanted a few kinds of fish or mammals that lived in water to protect all life. Though God meant all life in the waters of the world he hadn’t seen an island that had formed, neither had he seen the woman who lived on the island.

That woman felt the need to protect the all, she had the ability to give life to the dead as any seed of a plant or tree. The witch was known to have green fingers though some could give life to new plant life better than others.

A witch could save the life of any that lived on the dry ground of the world or she could save the life of any who lived in the waters. Though a church was and is known as the house of God where a church a meeting house and a chapel were built close to each other the chapel would be where preferred his second home to be.

A place where people of many a religion could meet in friendship. Where those who claimed God saw them as his chosen ones, took it on themselves to persecute those who God saw as his friends.

In the kitchens of the few special kitchens lived the caterer who could cook for any kind of diet, as long as someone to spell what was wanted was available the meal could be presented. Willow gave her blessing to Dawn to make the meals.

Two old fashioned wood burning ovens were erected in the kitchen the table was wide enough for two to sit opposite and be comfortable, it was long enough to sit twenty people in comfort and in a house of magic the table could easily be made wider.

No matter what was wanted for each meal by any member of the chosen ones all that was needed was for Dawn to write what was required using a specific pen on certain paper and when it was placed in the cupboard it would be granted. Dawn would make the meal.

Long serving male guests at the rooms were Wizards and Sorcerers though should a Warlock ever be seen or heard od that evil being would be disposed of, should you want an idea of a warlock the Devil with Proserpine and her hand maiden would be accepted as a friend.

Though should a native be of a Welsh descendant of a male or female druid from the Isle of Anglesey would be present, he or she would be welcomed much like the Shaman’s belief in creatures. Then there are witches who were not accepted by society.

He or she who boils or uses herbs straight from the garden, one who will inspect your eyes to see which lines can be seen to be out of place or that are just stood out. Much money can be charged by those who inspect your eyes, time is taken on the bounds of your skin.

Much can be said when the tests have been done to see which insect had caused an allergy for or the basics of what reacts to you, a person of the time when it was that person was known as a witch and certain religions of Gods burnt them for being witches.

To Be Continued

Top Bottom