• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Prediction thread?

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
1. One of Giles' aunties will die.
2. Angel will be sucked into another dimension, which will be addressed after BtVS S10 Issue 25.
3. Drusilla will speak for the gang in Angel's absence.
4. All whole surviving members of the gang will join the Scoobies in the last arc of BtVS.
5. No Scooby member will show up.
6. The whole magic town will be controlled temporarily by Archaeus.

Samuel Reyes

Chilling in SunnyD
1. One of Giles' aunties will die.
2. Angel will be sucked into another dimension, which will be addressed after BtVS S10 Issue 25.
3. Drusilla will speak for the gang in Angel's absence.
4. All whole surviving members of the gang will join the Scoobies in the last arc of BtVS.
5. No Scooby member will show up.
6. The whole magic town will be controlled temporarily by Archaeus.
I was wondering why A&F only had 25 issues this Season as opposed to Buffy's 30, just enough for one final arc with the A&F cast. I hope this happens. Other than that, I agree with 5, 6, and 2 to an extent. Something will happen to Angel (because he's the one character that the writers can't afford to make happy), not sure what.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
I was wondering why A&F only had 25 issues this Season as opposed to Buffy's 30, just enough for one final arc with the A&F cast. I hope this happens. Other than that, I agree with 5, 6, and 2 to an extent. Something will happen to Angel (because he's the one character that the writers can't afford to make happy), not sure what.
No. In this season, A&F will have 25 issues and BtVS will have 30.

By "last arc of BtVS" I mean issue 26-30.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes
Sorry, my mistake -- I changed the numbers.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Predictions:

Faith will kill Brandt the vamp.
Drusilla will escape, again (because DH hasn't done a 'souled Spike and Dru meet up' plot yet).
The statue will be 'filled' with Magic Town magic- giving it physical form- and either go on a rampage through magic town or destroy Archeaus. Or both.
Nadira wil die.
Illyria will reemerge at the best/worst time, depending on how the fight is going.

I was wondering why A&F only had 25 issues this Season as opposed to Buffy's 30, just enough for one final arc with the A&F cast.
I wonder this to. There's some idiot on another Buffy-comics board who keeps on saying A&F got 'reduced' to 25 half-way through its run due to low sales- which is crap given that its a DH best seller.
In actual fact I've heard from the beginning of S10 that Buffy was getting 30/A&F 25 so they could do another proper crossover for a big finale. That's always been the plan as far as I can see.

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Magic Town will be a main character in S11 - now embodied in that big statue... it would be a waste if it was "born" and defeated in only 3 issues. And I don't believe that it will be good and side with Nadira and co.

Dru won't be dusted.

Something very important and tragic will happen. Or not.

A&F got 'reduced' to 25 half-way through its run due to low sales- which is crap given that its a DH best seller.
BtVS is one of Dark Horse's best seller (some months it is the bestseller), as well as is Angel & Faith (way behind BtVS, though). Mostly comics that sell more than BtVS are from DC and Marvel...

Top Bottom