• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spoiler! Preview for BTVS S10 Issue #27

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Lilah's back? Totally didn't see that coming!
Me neither. :eek:

I wonder why they are bringing W&H/Lilah to BtVS; as I said before, I think they pretty much "killed" AtS, and now it seems that they are building something for S11, like merging AtS into BtVS, maybe?

What I remember from Angel: After the Fall is that the W&H's office in L.A. had disappeared, and from the Spike mini series, that the Senior Partners had left our dimension (running from Twiligh). Would the Seniors Partners be in need of a Key to come back?

And Wes, will he make an appearance too? If memory serves he is still in the clutches of W&H, unfortunately; he needs some saving.

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
In my perfect Buffyverse Spike and Buffy live happily ever after killing things and rescuing people together in America while Angel and Faith fall in love and do the same in England. Sometimes they all get together for disfunctional family dinners and adventures. Ain't love grand?

@Priceless clearly you are a person of exceptionally good taste :)

Priceless
Priceless
It's like we share the same brain!!!
gite63
gite63
I wouldn't mind Angel and Faith, but I think they are too much of friends...

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Do you think they are going to bring the comics together? I hope not, I enjoy the seperate stories and characters. I much prefer Faith and Angel away from Buffy. Maybe it will be a crossover story
I'm totally guessing here, but I think they have built a strong new team for Angel, and I hope Angel & Faith has a S11; so, they may use AtS elements on BtVS from now on, and do some crossovers. I would like to see Connor and Gunn in A&F, though.

Priceless

Scooby
In my perfect Buffyverse Spike and Buffy live happily ever after killing things and rescuing people together in America while Angel and Faith fall in love and do the same in England. Sometimes they all get together for disfunctional family dinners and adventures. Ain't love grand?
I feel exactly the same! I've tweeted Victor Gischler to tell him to write the Faith & Angel love story, but so far he's ignored me :D

I'm totally guessing here, but I think they have built a strong new team for Angel, and I hope Angel & Faith has a S11; so, they may use AtS elements on BtVS from now on, and do some crossovers. I would like to see Connor and Gunn in A&F, though.
I'd like to see Gunn in A&F, but I've never been a big fan of Connor, so it depends how they bring him in and use him. I have really enjoyed S10 so far (I read the trade paperbacks so am still a bit behind) and would love to see a S11.

gite63

Gone
Sineya
I'd like to see Gunn in A&F, but I've never been a big fan of Connor, so it depends how they bring him in and use him. I have really enjoyed S10 so far (I read the trade paperbacks so am still a bit behind) and would love to see a S11.
I liked Connor in S9, by Christos Gage, terrific arc. S10 was good, only the last arc I found a little dull. They still haven't announced A&F S11, but maybe only because they haven't decided who will write it (Victor Gischler seemed to make it clear that he won't).

Priceless

Scooby
I liked Connor in S9, by Christos Gage, terrific arc. S10 was good, only the last arc I found a little dull. They still haven't announced A&F S11, but maybe only because they haven't decided who will write it (Victor Gischler seemed to make it clear that he won't).
I've not seen where Gischler said he wouldn't write it. Did he say why not? I really hope there is a new season, or amalgamating the two comics seems like a real possibility :( I follow Gischler on twitter and I haven't seen him say on there that he won't be writing the next season, not that that means anything.

RomanticSoul

Frell Me
This reminds me of exactly why I stopped reading this trash. So Whedon took AtS away from IDW to destroy Angel (and AtS) and have all the AtS stuff in Buffy. First Illyria then the Deeper Well and now Lilah. Argh. WTF are those doing in BtVS, they are AtS properties.

gite63

Gone
Sineya
Great issue, but...

Spuffies, brace yourselves, the end is near... :( And it is Spike who wants to take a break...

Top Bottom