• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Spoiler! Preview for BTVS S10 Issue #29

LycheeP

Townie
Showdown coming....

buffys10n29p1.jpg

buffys10n29p2.jpg

buffys10n29p3.jpg

cryptwarmer

I'm in charge of morale!
Black Thorn
@GoSpuffy , Hey, there is always the chance to reform in the Whedonverse. As long as he's still in the game there's hope right?

I just wish they had drawn him cuter. I don't care for the way some of the characters look in the latest issues. Yeah, that's my shallow speaking.

@GoSpuffy , I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Jonathan is my superstar! I guess it's a funny person as my second in command after Spike...go figure

GoSpuffy
GoSpuffy
it's always about redemption, never fear your sweet pea is bound to be back in the fold in S11

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
Looks promising. The action and fights belong to the view things I really enjoyed in this season. I refrain from usual death wishes for Andrew, though. Karma tends to bite me in the ass lately.

I'm still not sure what Jonathan 2.0 is exactly. A soulless clone? An A.I. in a biological body? A thing? Or just an ill thought through and redundant plot-device?

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Looks promising. The action and fights belong to the view things I really enjoyed in this season. I refrain from usual death wishes for Andrew, though. Karma tends to bite me in the ass lately.

I'm still not sure what Jonathan 2.0 is exactly. A soulless clone? An A.I. in a biological body? A thing? Or just an ill thought through and redundant plot-device?

I'm with you on Jonathan.
Don't worry, I'm sure karma won't kill Willow if you wish Andrew dead. But I think it would be funnier if someone broke all his toys and gadgets and burnt his comics. I'd love to see his reaction... ;)

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
I'd love to see his reaction... ;)

He dies from shock? *looking hopeful*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Crystalcazzie/Redheads/WRHalloween_369.jpg

Sorry, if I hate something then it's an unimportant and redundant character being a plot, screentime, and page-space thief. He's only good for seldom comic relief. But to be honest, Xander is much better in that depart (and Spike, albeit unintentionally). Nope, Andrew is entirely redundant.

Don't worry, I'm sure karma won't kill
Willow if you wish Andrew dead.

I'll hold you to that. :p Since S10 is to a great extend like a bad fanfiction, I'm expecting the unexpected.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
I'm with you on Jonathan.
Don't worry, I'm sure karma won't kill Willow if you wish Andrew dead. But I think it would be funnier if someone broke all his toys and gadgets and burnt his comics. I'd love to see his reaction... ;)
maybe Spike and Buffy can move in together "officially" and Xander and Andrew can become room mates. They can play with their collectible figurines together. S11 - the era of Xandrew arrives at last!

Carrie Hopewell

Sineya
Your pics and gifs are making me miss Willow... She was the cutest in the early seasons (and also in the later ones), but not when she had that terrible season 4 hairstyle:

buffy_season4_willow_promo_10.jpg

Nah... She could pull it off... Damn her!

Sorry, if I hate something then it's an unimportant and redundant character being a plot, screentime, and page-space thief. He's only good for seldom comic relief. But to be honest, Xander is much better in that depart (and Spike, albeit unintentionally). Nope, Andrew is entirely redundant.

I get it. Though to be fair, he kind of grows on you... Especially when he told Angel he was out and Angel was like "You were in?". I love that guy (not Andrew). Hmm... Maybe I just like Tommy Lenk's instagram? ;)

sosa lola

Scooby
maybe Spike and Buffy can move in together "officially" and Xander and Andrew can become room mates. They can play with their collectible figurines together. S11 - the era of Xandrew arrives at last!

NO! NO! NO! Xandrew is my least favorite Xander ship after Xander/Riley! No! You can't take my Spander away from me! Leave the snarky roommates alone!

GoSpuffy
GoSpuffy
What was I thinking? But should Xander have somebody while Spike is with Buffy? Maybe he could hook up with Dawn to try and get their attention? Oh wait, that's been done before.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
Everything is a ship in BtVS. @Carrie Hopewell I kind of like Riley and Spike. Two tough talking guys with soft hearts. lol

Like this?

345980D400000578-3597080-image-a-71_1463598102435.jpg
tumblr_inline_mkownbaIFI1qz4rgp.gif

Picture+2.png

*scene* :rolleyes:

Hell to the no!!! That's of the bad :eek:
the first pic makes me think Andrew and Angel. They can share hair products and styling tips

S
sosa lola
Spike/Riley is actually interesting.

Carrie Hopewell

Sineya
Everything is a ship in BtVS. @Carrie Hopewell I kind of like Riley and Spike. Two tough talking guys with soft hearts. lol

That's what I'm realizing! Before Buffy I thought people just shipped the canon or almost canon couples... But now I know every permutation of characters is game and that "almost canon" is a veeeery loose term.

sosa lola

Scooby
Wow! Is Xander/Riley even a ship?? And Xandrew is also a ship??

Everything is a ship! I have actually read some Xander/Andrew and Xander/Riley fics before. I've tried all the Xander pairings. I remember my Xander/Ethan phase back in 2008.

Xander/Andrew = too mushy and too geeky pop cultural references I don't get. No conflict, haven't even read one that addresses Andrew's murder of Johnathan in an interesting manner. So, pass!

Xander/Riley = they work so well as buddies, but not lovers. I just don't see it! Xander is much better with a partner who challenges him. Riley is too nice.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn

the first pic makes me think Andrew and Angel. They can share hair products and styling tips
@sosa lola Spike Anything or Anyone is very interesting. Even Spike and that door in S6

Carrie Hopewell

Sineya

Angel has way cooler hair! Look at this beauty (in full brooding mode):

David+Boreanaz+as+Angel+on+Buffy+The+Vampire+Slayer+The+Prom+6.png

Spike Anything or Anyone is very interesting. Even Spike and that door in S6

Yup! Let's all ship Spike and a door slamming in his face, painfully hard.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
@Carrie Hopewell Angel's lame. His hair sticks straight up and he's bloody stupid

Spike and this door:
spikedoor2.png

Or even walking into Angel's door in S5 is better than Angel and his hair:

upload_2016-6-28_14-17-55.jpeg

Top Bottom