• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question about seal in basement

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
We're the people attacking potentials bringers? You don't need a Turok Han to take down a potential.
End Of Days: After the explosion-trap thing at the 'arsenal' the remaining Potentials are attacked by 3 Turok Hans, who are then killed by Buffy and her shiny slayer-scythe.
I agree that the Turok Hans are unnecessary and make zero sense because the seal is still closed, but they are there so Buffy can save the day. She could've beaten up some Bringers, but that wouldn't have been as dramatic.

katmobile

Scooby
End Of Days: After the explosion-trap thing at the 'arsenal' the remaining Potentials are attacked by 3 Turok Hans, who are then killed by Buffy and her shiny slayer-scythe.
I agree that the Turok Hans are unnecessary and make zero sense because the seal is still closed, but they are there so Buffy can save the day. She could've beaten up some Bringers, but that wouldn't have been as dramatic.
The work around with that is that the Turok Han Buffy fought and original lost to was a sort of champion and it had been fed. The others were nothing of a kind.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
The work around with that is that the Turok Han Buffy fought and original lost to was a sort of champion and it had been fed. The others were nothing of a kind.
Yes. But where do they come from?
The Turok-champ guy came out of the seal. All the other Turok's are stuck under the Hellmouth until Buffy, Faith and everyone open the seal to take the fight to them. So those other vamps shouldn't be there. It's a plot hole and kind of a lazy one.

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Heh, I should answer the "take away message" in this subforum for season 7 is "writers are burned out" and "season of lazy plot holes." :-D

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I figured they came from some ring of hell within the earth. Like the great well thingo. Sleeping/in graves until they were woken as an army. What is that Dawn says about assumptions? lol. I think by s7 I didn't need all of the details so just assumed the fanstance (although I agree some extra details would have been good. And less Molly.)

Top Bottom