• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question about the Soul?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I was going to ask members what they think of a soul, hopefully a Staff Member can tell me what section of the board such a question should be put?

GothicBuffy
GothicBuffy
I'm pretty sure it'd be in Inside Out but I'm not staff.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Whose soul? I posted one about Connor's soul a while back, and that's in the Connor character section, so it depends on what you're thinking with the question

Stake fodder

Soulless
If you meant to continue a discussion that was on another thread (can't find it now) about Spike's soul, and/or the concept of the soul in the shows, I would agree that Inside/Out is the right place. I hope you will post this thread, because I think it is a fascinating subject!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
If it’s about a particular character’s soul, it should go in their character forum. Inside Out is only for things that don’t fit anywhere else.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Thanks, you've given me food for .. .. not yours that is, its that thing again, nice concept!

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
I think the Time Life Mysteries of the Unknown had a volume on "The Search for the Soul." It's canonically part of Giles's Library. That would be a great name for a sub forum, too bad everything is taken.

Top Bottom