• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Quick Layer/Filter Tutorial for Photoshop

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
I've had a few people ask for help/tips etc over the last few days, so I quickly made this tutorial this morning, on using layers, adjustment layers & filters.

It's not brilliant, but hopefully for those that haven't tried these things out, it might guide or help you. :) All of the setting etc are just what I used, but you can try different settings, filters etc.

You might want to download some extra gradients, as those I used in the tutorial were not standard PS ones.

You can download some great gradients Here.

{{ CLICK HERE }}

Jenny
Jenny
Very helpful hon thanks!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Oh very cool, I always enjoy reading tutorials, you can never stop learning!

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
:) Just a quick note to say, that my server is down at the moment, thankfully, it doesn't happen very often, and usually it's not for long, but with it being Easter Sunday I'm not sure if it will get sorted as quick.

In the meantime, I will try and upload it else where.;)

Ok, scrap that 'lol' I'ts back already! :D Or maybe not........grrrr...stupid server 'lol'

Jenny

Scooby
How nice of you to post it!! :) Very helpful for alot of members, I'm going to stake it! :)

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Awesome read. It's facinating to read how other people do their art work. And also loved the colourise one, Never done one of them, never really knew how. Thanks for these :)

Top Bottom