• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rachel's Banners

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
I actually haven't made banners in years but the other night I got bored of making GIFs and decided to see if I could still produce decent bannersets. I'll let you guys be the judges, but hopefully you'll like! Feel free to use but pls credit.

Puppet
Puppet
Love the Anya one and, surprisingly, the Bangel at the top. I'm not into Bangel, but that's lovely art :)
MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
Love every single one!
MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
I know theses are olds but can I use the Red riding hood one?

Mrs Gordo

(She's not even a vampire.) No, I'm an attorney.
Black Thorn
lovely - there is something about a christmas art competition going on - you should make some christmas/Amends inspired banners for me to steal ;)

Mrs Gordo

Black Thorn
@RachM - I don't know if you are taking requests or not so feel free to ignore me if you don't but I love the filter/effect you did on the "strong" banner you did so much - wondered if you could make me something with that filter, with the amends shot of B/A looking at each other while they walk the street? In terms of text, I'd like to keep my "I do. Sometimes...." Again no worries if you aren't into requests but I figured I could try. :)

Mrs Gordo

Black Thorn
Your fonts are really good - is this photoshop? I feel like the gimp fonts kinda suck. Unless I’m missing some?

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
If you google "install fonts on gimp" you'll find loads on info to guide you.
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
yeah I found bunch of free fonts online dafont is really good

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Your fonts are really good - is this photoshop? I feel like the gimp fonts kinda suck. Unless I’m missing some?
Yeah, I use photoshop not gimp :) Like @GwenRaiden said though, you can download fonts from dafont (which is where all my fonts come from) and install them on your computer to use in any programm which uses text.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
I feel like I just need to get PS lol. I'm so cheap. :)

Mrs Gordo

Black Thorn
@RachM - I’m not saying I would use it myself because I seem incapable of Having a non-Bangel banner but I’d love to see some dangel - first impression stuff from you.

Black Thorn
I seem incapable of Having a non-Bangel banner
It was a long day and my brain is fried but I read this and for some reason thought it the funniest thing. It was the so matter-of-factly way it which it was stated. I was so amused the random capital letter for no purpose didn't even annoy me.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
The capital letters happen due to typing on my phone when I hit the upper case by accident. I'm glad you were able to read the post without your brain exploding. :)