• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Random thread - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyCordova

Snakehead Leviticus
Sineya
Got woke up by my partner going to work and now I can't get back to sleep. Damn this useless body.
I feel sorry for you. I can empathize; I've got pretty bad insomnia myself. I can't manage my bad nights without watching television. The TV helps me get to sleep sometimes, when nothing else works. It kind of sucks though, when your sweetheart is in bed and you would rather sleep along side her. My insomnia comes and goes.

Bluebird
Bluebird
Netflix must be helping a lot of insomniacs, i imagine. Binge watching to get the same relaxing white noise

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I feel sorry for you. I can empathize; I've got pretty bad insomnia myself. I can't manage my bad nights without watching television. The TV helps me get to sleep sometimes, when nothing else works. It kind of sucks though, when your sweetheart is in bed and you would rather sleep along side her.
I can't complain too much, as I don't have much problems getting to sleep but if I'm woke up early or in the middle of the night I'll struggle getting back to sleep. It's why I try to ignore my bladder in the middle of the night (toilet trip will wake me up) and just hope I don't pee the bed. 😂

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
if I'm woke up early or in the middle of the night I'll struggle getting back to sleep.
The other night I woke up feeling like someone was pulling off my cover, wake up to see four paws flailing as dog (sleeping at the bottom of the bed) had rolled too close to the edge and THUMP, fell to the floor with the loudest bang and most pathetic sleepy-whimper. It was hard to fall back asleep after that, and not only because I may have laughed a little at how stunned the fluff-butt looked.

Bluebird
Bluebird
Poor Buffy! Bet she knew you were laughing at her, pets always know when they're being made fun of. They look so indignant lol

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
I'm exhausted.

So far, 2019 has been either great or terrible depending on the day which is strangley more exhausting than a long period of just bad days...

HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
yeah I agree up and down is harder than flat

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Looking Flash @Puppet ! I have the same Sam, but both his arms fell off and one day I found them all tipped over and Sams hand sitting in the crotch of Cas. Toy Story R.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
I saw a warning label on the trashbag: Infants may suffocate if bag clings to mouth. So all those mobster shows were lying when they wrapped a trashbag around someone's head and suffocated them. They were grown mean, clearly not infants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom