• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Random thread - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Just let your dogs be dogs - stop trying to turn them into human beings!

Octavia
Octavia
I know some super smart dogs tho. Totally smarter than a 5th grader

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
What are they about fellow Sprusilla lover?
Nature. Blue Planet 2 is a real game changer and highlighted the danger that plastic is causing to the environment. Also you finally got to see what lurked at the bottom of the Mariana trench. Dynasties was good particularly the painted wolf episode.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Just let your dogs be dogs - stop trying to turn them into human beings!
Totally agree! That's why dogs should never be allowed to sleep on your bed either. They are dogs. Treat them like the flea-bag animals they are.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I havent seen a good doco in yonks. Need a new show to hook into too. I want the OA already!

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Nature. Blue Planet 2 is a real game changer and highlighted the danger that plastic is causing to the environment. Also you finally got to see what lurked at the bottom of the Mariana trench. Dynasties was good particularly the painted wolf episode.
Sounds interesting.
I havent seen a good doco in yonks. Need a new show to hook into too. I want the OA already!
How are you today? What has happened? Do you mind telling me your name?

Puppet

Black Thorn
I am now impatiently waiting for the Bird Box TV show. I can't help it, I just think it would even better if stretched out over several episodes/years!

Puppet

Black Thorn
Why does the rain make people so scared to leave their house? It's just rain; bring an umbrella.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
The bunnies are doing crazy zoomies now that it has cooled down. They are so entertaining. Anyanka is a speed demon. Xander had a cuddle, fluffed all over me and is now trying to binkie under the couch. He's not so clever that one.

My skin is so dry and I have had about 8 blood noses this week, so if I ever get to bed tonight I am gona cover myself in ALL the oils.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I woke up bored. Guess I better aim to clean the kitchen floor today. Crawling would keep me off this pesky ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom