• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rank the Season 6 Episodes

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. Dead Things
2. Smashed
3. Once More With Feeling
4. Tabula Rasa
5. Grave
6. Bargaining Part 2
7. Wrecked
8. Hell's Bells
9. Afterlife
10. Bargaining Part 1
11. Doublemeat Palace
12. Life Serial
13. Entropy
14. Villains
15. As You Were
16. Two To Go
17. Normal Again
18. All The Way
19. Older and Far Away
20. Flooded
21. Gone
22. Seeing Red

Priceless

Scooby
1. Entropy
2. Once More With Feeling
3. Dead Things
4. Tabula Rasa
5. All The Way
6. Smashed
7. Grave
8. Bargaining Pt 1
9. Two To Go
10. After Life
11. Bargaining Pt 2
12. Normal Again
13. Seeing Red
14. Wrecked
15. Villains
16. Life Serial
17. Flooded
18. As You Were
19. Older and Far Away
20. Doublemeat Palace
21. Hells Bells
22. Gone

gnarl

Potential
Sineya
1.Once more with feeling (7)
2.Tabula Rasa (8)
3.Dead Things (13)
4.Older and far away (14)
5.Doublemeat Palace (12)
6.Normal Again (17)
7.Bargaining part 1. (1)
8.Entropy (18)
9.Seeing Red (19)
10.Hells Bells (16)
11.Grave (22)
12.All the Way (6)
13.After Life (3)
14. Life Serial (5)
15.Villians (20)
16.Bargaining part 2 (2)
17.Two to go (21)
18.Gone (11)
19.Flooded (4)
20.Smashed (9)
21.Wrecked (10)
22.As you where (15)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. Entropy
3. Dead Things
4. Tabula Rasa
5. All The Way
6. Smashed
7. Grave
8. Bargaining Pt 1
9. Two To Go
10. After Life
11. Bargaining Pt 2
12. Normal Again
13. Seeing Red
14. Wrecked
15. Villains
16. Life Serial
17. Flooded
18. As You Were
19. Older and Far Away
20. Doublemeat Palace
21. Hells Bells
22. Gone
Great ranking! :)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1.Once more with feeling (7)
2.Tabula Rasa (8)
3.Dead Things (13)
4.Older and far away (14)
5.Doublemeat Palace (12)
6.Normal Again (17)
7.Bargaining part 1. (1)
8.Entropy (18)
9.Seeing Red (19)
10.Hells Bells (16)
11.Grave (22)
12.All the Way (6)
13.After Life (3)
14. Life Serial (5)
15.Villians (20)
16.Bargaining part 2 (2)
17.Two to go (21)
18.Gone (11)
19.Flooded (4)
20.Smashed (9)
21.Wrecked (10)
22.As you where (15)
Nice ranking!
I agree & disagree but nice job <3

Tbpear

Potential
Sineya
1. Smashed
3. Dead Things
4. Grave
5. Bargaining Part 2
6. Bargaining Part 1
7. Two To Go
8. Tabula Rasa
9. Villains
10. Hell's Bells
11. Wrecked
12. Life Serial
13. All The Way
14. Afterlife
15. Gone
16. Doublemeat Palace
17. Normal Again
18. Entropy
19. Older and Far Away
20. Flooded
21. As You Were
22. Seeing Red

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
Good ranking

fauxindigo

Scooby
1. Once More With Feeling even if you don't like musicals, this is a crowning achievement
2. Dead Things emotionally epic episode
3. Life Serial most funny episode of the season
4. Older and Far Away fun Buffy birthday party episode
5. Entropy funny and sad at the same time, with a happy ending
6. Afterlife if not only for Buffy's confession to Spike at the end
7. Grave Not the biggest fan of Dark Willow but the arc ended well
8. Gone underrated hilarious gem, even if I hate the trio, invisi-Buffy is fun af and best sex scene with Spike
9. Tabula Rasa fun romp but kind of a train wreck
10. Villains this is good before Dark Willow gets too cheesy; sucking the magic books was the best part
11. Wrecked personally I love the magic as drugs metaphor and Willows breakdown at the end is heartbreakingly acted by Alyson

12. Smashed love anything with Amy in it, great to see her back years later & finally Buffy & Spike have sex but its rough
13. & 14. Bargaining Part 1 / Bargaining Part 2 Buffys resurrection was written very well, it's still not fun seeing her like this
15. All the Way don't love how all the focus was on Dawn but it is funny when Buffy's like Dawns mom catching her parked with a vamp and the general mischievous/festive vibe of the episode makes it a fun Halloween installment (still pales to S2 & S4 Halloween)
16. Hells Bells I love this episode up until the end when Xander pussies out
17. Normal Again interesting episode but kind of fuvked up
18. As You Were I love Riley and Spike & like this episode but it's actually incredibly uncomfortable
19. Flooded love the lighthearted monster of the week-ness of this episode (& Buffy trying to get a loan) but I hate the trio and the ending
20. Two to Go this is when Dark Willow begins to get cheesy
21. Doublemeat Palace even if it's basically the worst of the season, it's still hilarious and feels like an old monster of the week episode but about real life hell like working fast food which is amazing actually.
22. Seeing Red again, I hate this episode simply based on the facts that Spike tries to rape Buffy and Tara dies.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
1. Once More With Feeling even if you don't like musicals, this is a crowning achievement
2. Dead Things emotionally epic episode
3. Life Serial most funny episode of the season
4. Older and Far Away fun Buffy birthday party episode
5. Entropy funny and sad at the same time, with a happy ending
6. Afterlife if not only for Buffy's confession to Spike at the end
7. Grave Not the biggest fan of Dark Willow but the arc ended well
8. Gone underrated hilarious gem, even if I hate the trio, invisi-Buffy is fun af and best sex scene with Spike
9. Tabula Rasa fun romp but kind of a train wreck
10. Villains this is good before Dark Willow gets too cheesy; sucking the magic books was the best part
11. Wrecked personally I love the magic as drugs metaphor and Willows breakdown at the end is heartbreakingly acted by Alyson

12. Smashed love anything with Amy in it, great to see her back years later & finally Buffy & Spike have sex but its rough
13. & 14. Bargaining Part 1 / Bargaining Part 2 Buffys resurrection was written very well, it's still not fun seeing her like this
15. All the Way don't love how all the focus was on Dawn but it is funny when Buffy's like Dawns mom catching her parked with a vamp and the general mischievous/festive vibe of the episode makes it a fun Halloween installment (still pales to S2 & S4 Halloween)
16. Hells Bells I love this episode up until the end when Xander pussies out
17. Normal Again interesting episode but kind of fuvked up
18. As You Were I love Riley and Spike & like this episode but it's actually incredibly uncomfortable
19. Flooded love the lighthearted monster of the week-ness of this episode (& Buffy trying to get a loan) but I hate the trio and the ending
20. Two to Go this is when Dark Willow begins to get cheesy
21. Doublemeat Palace even if it's basically the worst of the season, it's still hilarious and feels like an old monster of the week episode but about real life hell like working fast food which is amazing actually.
22. Seeing Red again, I hate this episode simply based on the facts that Spike tries to rape Buffy and Tara dies.
Amazing ranking!!! :)

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
1. Once More With Feeling
2. Tabula Rasa
3. Grave
4. Normal Again
5. Wrecked
6. Seeing Red
7. Dead Things
8. As You Were
9. Smashed
10. Hell's Bells
11. Entropy
12. All The Way
13. Villains
14. Two To Go
15. Older and Far Away
16. Life Serial
17. Gone
18. Doublemeat Palace
19. Bargaining Part 1
20. Bargaining Part 2
21. Afterlife
22. Flooded

spikenbuffy

"Buffy's like nobody else in the world"
1. Tabula Rasa
3. Bargaining 1 & 2
4. Grave
5. Dead Things
6. Life Serial
7. Smashed
8. Afterlife
9. Wrecked
10. Villains
11. Seeing Red
12. Normal Again
13. Entropy
14. Two To Go
15. Gone
16. All The Way
17. Hell's Bells
18. Older and Far Away
19. As You Were
20. Doublemeat Palace
21. Flooded

RDHWesley

Odd Individual
1. Once More, With Feeling (Easily the best episode of the season, the songs are a great mix of fun, sad and poignant)
2. Life Serial (I like the structure of this a lot: each of the weird challenges the Trio sets Buffy are cool in their own way)
3. Tabula Rasa (Good silly fun, but they don't lose their memories for long enough)
4. Hell's Bells (I love an episode that subverts the form and this basically laughs in the face of the typical wedding episode)
5. Gone (Pretty good, and I like Willow's detective work used to figure out what happened)
6. Older And Far Away (A decent siege based story that has a lot of ripe character moments)
7. Normal Again (An interesting idea but the ending lets it down a bit. The parts where all the gang are being put in the basement is a little bit long-winded)
8. Flooded (It's alright, the M'Fashnik is quite fun and the bank scene is probably the highlight)
9. After Life (It's alright, the whole possession thing is a bit cliche but this does it well enough and the bit with Anya is actually quite frightening)
10. Villains (It's alright [noticing a theme?], but in all honesty, Dark Willow doesn't work for me. It's such a drastic shift for the character and doesn't feel real)
11. Bargaining Parts One and Two (It's alr-OK, I'll stop. The rundown look of Sunnydale is kind of depressing in all honesty. I like the scenes between the gang in Part One but Part Two feels very tedious)
12. Doublemeat Palace (This is basically a simple one-shot story but it works perfectly fine. I like the design of the Wig Lady's demon head)
13. All The Way (Kind of boring. The vamp teens are lacklustre villains as well. And that poor guy who just baked them some cookies. Justice for cookie guy)
14. Grave (The worst finale by far. I love Xander's saving the day though, it's an episode highlight)
15. Two To Go (This is just filling the time before Giles comes back and the episode doesn't hide that too well)
16. Seeing Red (For the sin of fundamentally misunderstanding Spike's character, this gets a serious downward thumb)
17. As You Were (Riley's back)
18. Entropy (Nothing happens. It's just a load of character drama with no supernatural threat at all)
19. Dead Things (Terrible dialogue ruins an otherwise promising idea. Warren is a total [REDACTED])
20. Smashed (Hate it. Willow's behaviour is shameful)
21. Wrecked (See the previous point. Even worse here. Rack was pretty cool though)

Yeah, not a big fan of Season 6. The whole thing feels so much bleaker and more downbeat from the first episode. A lot of the episodes feel stretched out and there are some good ideas in there but they're hidden amongst all the other stuff.

genghiskhan

God among men
  1. Once more with feeling I love this episode, its still bleak but the music makes it much happier than it would be without it.
  2. Tabula rasa Very fun episode, also very upbeat ( in the middle of the episode anyway), its interesting to see how they still have parts of their personality despite memory loss.
  3. bargaining I found it interesting how the scoobies looked after each other and lived without Buffy and Buffy's reaction to being back in the world.
  4. normal again I know this one is fairly depressing but I thought it was so interesting and creative.
  5. after life Spike's reaction to seeing Buffy was beautiful and I enjoyed the idea of that it creates a demon to bring someone back.
  6. life serial A fun episode, but I found it a bit dull and I felt bad for Buffy as she desperately needs to hold a job.
  7. older and far away it was nice to see how Dawn felt because she seems to be ignored in a lot of episodes by many of the scoobies and I like Tara's lines about Spike's 'cramp'.
  8. all the way I like how Dawn is trying to be a normal teenager. I also like how she seems calm towards the vampire because of her warped views (no doubt due to Angel and Spike).
  9. hell's bells As sad as this was, I liked that Xander didn't marry her despite the pressure to, and I liked the whole possible future for Xander and Anya.
  10. grave Dark Willow being taken down, Xander's speech, Spike being ensouled, Buffy wanting to live, so many reasons why I like this episode.
  11. flooded I don't really have much to say about this one apart from that it was fairly light and entertaining to watch.
  12. villains Willow's reaction to Tara's death is heart-wrenching and I love the whole 'bored now' parallel to The Wish
  13. smashed Amy being back was pretty cool, Willow's addiction to magic starts setting in but I'm not a fan of the whole Buffy and Spike thing though.
  14. as you were Riley was super mature in this episode compared to in season 5 and Buffy being strong enough to end her relationship with Spike.
  15. wrecked I didn't really like watching Willow going over the edge here, it was rather depressing to watch.
  16. gone Also a fun episode, I also thought Xander walking in on Spike and invisible Buffy was funny.
  17. doublemeat palace This is kind of depressing but I like to see Buffy finally having a job but I really dislike Spike in this episode but quality wise it was fine.
  18. two to go A bit dull, just feels like it's trying to stretch the story out.
  19. entropy I hate Xander in this episode because of his reaction and I hated to see Spike and Anya so depressed, again this one felt way to stretched out
  20. dead things The sex slave thing was disgusting and along with that so is Buffy's treatment of Spike , all round a depressing episode. A good quality episode though.
  21. seeing red Quality-wise this is a very decent episode, its just the attempted rape and Tara's death that make me feel ill watching it.
This season is a fairly good season, it is however, my least favourite as it has each characters' low points all at once and it is really just sad to watch.

IdiotJed110

Townie
  1. Once More With Feeling (the only one I actually rewatch)
  2. Tabula Rasa
  3. Seeing Red
  4. After Life
  5. Grave
  6. Dead Things
  7. Entropy
  8. Bargaining
  9. Normal Again
  10. Life Serial
  11. Villains
  12. Older and Far Away
  13. Hell's Bells