• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen #31

Mr Trick

Scooby
Save the Green Planet (2003) 9/10

What a crazy/fun trip of a movie! The ending is genus! Unlike any movie I've ever seen. Enjoyed the full on punk version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow too, ha!

Hunga Munga

Potential
Dolemite is My Name 9/10

Just a genuinely good piece of cinema . Loved it , will probably watch it again over Christmas .

Mr Trick

Scooby
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992) 8/10

A film which gets better over time. It has its rough scenes. But its still a powerful, dark and trippy film, with one of the most beautiful endings I've ever seen in a film. The soundtrack is one of my favourite from a Lynch movie too.

Black Thorn
Attack of the clones : 7/10
It's a bit of a taboo to say you like this movie, but it's so fun! It's ridiculous at points but hey, it's star wars.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Dudes and Dragons.

Came across this on Amazon Prime Videos (as one of those "other things a cast member from the show your looking at is in"). Stars JM. An enjoyable movie, the bait scene made be laugh out loud because of the parody of Titanic, also takes a sly swipe at LOTR with the elven bread. Would've changed the ending for JM's character (he's the villain) but other than that certainly worth a look.

Special effects are decent enough for what they are (It's a film that was funded by a kickstarter campaign so the effects aren't going to be Marvel level)

8/10

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Aquaman 8/10

Loved the pure cheesey eye candy in this movie...mmmm

Top Bottom