• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Rate the Last Movie You've watched #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priceless

Scooby
The Other Woman (2014) - A fun feelgood romcom about three women and a cheating husband 6/10

Puppet
Puppet
This is a guilty pleasure of mine - seen it 3 times so far
Reactions: Bop

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
The new Suicide Squad. I was not impressed. The first one might have actually been better. At least that felt like it had some sort of gravitas to it.

Nearwild

Townie
I watched Sharknado today and it's either 1/10 because I fell asleep for a large chunk of the middle and it's ecologically unsound, or 10/10 because the bits I did see had me laughing like a drain. Inexplicable.

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
The new Suicide Squad. I was not impressed. The first one might have actually been better. At least that felt like it had some sort of gravitas to it.
Apparently DC butchered the directors idea for the first film. I thought it was awful and that might explain why. Apparently there's a directors cut in existence that's completely different.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Apparently DC butchered the directors idea for the first film. I thought it was awful and that might explain why. Apparently there's a directors cut in existence that's completely different.

Are you talking about the new film or the other one? The original film has a crap director, so wouldn't really give him the benefit of the doubt.

Wonder Woman 1984 - 3/10

Reason: Fixed quote tags
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom