• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Rate the Last TV You've Seen #5

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
@Spanky
I'm surprised that you saw this show thought. Never took you for a shonda fan.
No. I never saw it. That's why I as asking why unrealistic. Some shows are unrealistic bad and some are unrealistic good. Some are so unrealistically bad they are actually good. I thought maybe it if were unrealistically good (or unrealistically bad its good) I might like it.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
No. I never saw it. That's why I as asking why unrealistic. Some shows are unrealistic bad and some are unrealistic good. Some are so unrealistically bad they are actually good. I thought maybe it if were unrealistically good (or unrealistically bad its good) I might like it.
It's good unrealistic. It's mostly a murder mystery show with a lot of lawyer stuff. The core characters are implicated in at least 4 over the top murders and all have intense childhood with massive secrets. You know, just your regular tv people !

Spanky
Spanky
If it's funny over the top yeah. If it's over the top pretentious melodrama not so much.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
It's good unrealistic. It's mostly a murder mystery show with a lot of lawyer stuff. The core characters are implicated in at least 4 over the top murders and all have intense childhood with massive secrets. You know, just your regular tv people !
Okay. That doesn't sound good. Good idea I never saw it.

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
I honestly would not recommend it to you. You don't seem to enjoy over the top drama!

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Warehouse 13 season 1 8/10
Loving the rewatch with Abbs.

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
The Haunting of Hill House season 1 8/10 - I really liked it. I was a little underwhelmed by the last episode, but all in all very enjoyable. Mostly jump scares but a few things I did find pretty creepy. Some parts were quite clever and I actually cared about the characters.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The last thing I watched was the Buffy Season 4 Halloween episode as part of my Halloween Buffython...
I give it 8/10
Oh, in that case you just missed our marathon by about a day. A bunch of us watched all three Buffy Halloween episodes on Sunday.

AshSlays
AshSlays
Oh wow lol. I'm watching them once every day. I might have watched season four with you guys though

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - overall a thumbs up. Kind of hit or miss at times, but finished strong. Finale was by far and away the best episode.

Mr Trick

Scooby
You Me Her season 3 - 6.5/10

GLOW season 2 - 8/10
Even better than the first season. Don't think the finale could have been handled any better. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Brooklyn99 2/10

This is terrible. Why am I watching this? Not a single appealing character. Very few lols. Mostly a bunch of cops acting like children and managing to keep jobs they are terrible at. Do they not have friends or lives outside of the workplace? I don't get it.

Evil Seal
Evil Seal
It's amazing how differently we watch the same thing: I absolutely adore this show and those characters

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
I've seen so much TV. Just a few ratings:

The Hunting of the Hill House
: 9/10. Exceptionally good. I cried a lot. Very strong writing, primarily when it comes to the characters. Plus, the children are so adorable.
Parks and Rec: 9/10. The last seasons weren't as good, but the show is so sweet and funny. It made me cry more than most comedy shows, but they were happy tears. Leslie Knope is an outstanding character, one of my favorites now. And Leslie/Ben is my new OTP.
Avatar, the Last Airbender: 8.5/10. A classic for a reason. It's deep but in a simplistic, funny, child-friendly way that I love.
The Legend of Korra: 9/10. I prefer it to A:TLA, which might be an unpopular opinion, but seasons 3 and 4 were remarkable and surpassed the parent series. Also, Korra is an amazing character, one of my favorite characters too. One of the best female characters ever. A true hero.
Harlots: 8.5/10. I love this badass, feminist show. It's edgy, funny, dark, has great music. It's about prostitutes in the 18th century. Doesn't that sound awesome?
Grace and Frankie: 8/10. I love this show because of the characters and because it's about older people - not as grandparents or whatever, but as characters with love interests, businesses, dreams, hobbies, etc. Also, the friendship between Frankie and Grace is so pure and heartwarming. The show makes you feel hopeful about ageing.

Puppet
Puppet
Totally agree about Grace & Frankie, such a great, unique show.
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
♥ the Haunting of Hill House
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Glad you're a fan of Parks and Recreation too. Its one of the great comedies of this era, maybe ever. Heard good things about Grace and Frankie so will put it on the list.

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Harlots: 8.5/10. I love this badass, feminist show. It's edgy, funny, dark, has great music. It's about prostitutes in the 18th century. Doesn't that sound awesome?
Yay! Another Harlots fan :) I finished season 2 a couple of weeks ago. I would probably rate it 8/10. The only thing that particularly bothered me was Liv Tyler. Usually I don't mind her, but she really irritated me in this. I did like her character though.

Carrie Hopewell
Carrie Hopewell
Yay! :) I liked Liv Tyler. I thought she was pretty good in her role.
Top Bottom